Mike supports Mike in the cheating allegations

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't this a legal matter? One has to prove by legal standards he has cheated. The evidence on tinternet has to go through that for him to get punished. I'm guessing that this won't get to court therefore the best hope if he is guilty is that he will be ostracised by poker players generally.

Maybe Mike has a sixth sense. He can read peoples minds.

With social media, legal has a different meaning. Someone can be convicted in court and a hero on-line (and the other way around).

W

wallyworld127

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mike being mike

Besides mike injecting himself into something he knows nothing about and has no versed interest in. i actually kinda get it. his name is the mouth right. well he realize on stirring the pot to get action and notoriety{i mean it helps get him stakes when he need is and other funding} its not that horrible of a move i think he is "playing his cards odd but decently'/Although it is completely unnecessary/

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just started reading about this today.

So, is the suggestion that Postle was looking at the stream to see everyone's cards?

Seems so obvious you'd think there'd be better safeguards against it, haha..

How long was the delay?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just started reading about this today.

So, is the suggestion that Postle was looking at the stream to see everyone's cards?

Seems so obvious you'd think there'd be better safeguards against it, haha..

How long was the delay?

The delay was half an hour. Getting access to the information in real time required cooperation from someone working at Stones. Many people believe, that the brain behind this cheating was tournament director Justin Kuriakis. Mike Postle has just taken most of the heat, because he is the one, who carried out the actual cheating, and there is so far no hard evidence against Justin.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are there any updates to this story. Last I heard a team was built by Stones to investigate. And a group of people were to sue. I’m guessing this will be a long process.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched all Mike Postle videos which are spread through the internet. He had been cheating. He used his phone, or other divices, and you can see it if you take a clooser look. He played with hands that impossible to play with, and stick in nonsense situation where he won because a nice bluff. But it couldn't be a bluff, cause he hadn't got enough credit to do that with those hands.
I feel ashamed that we have to talk about these allegations, cause they are unhealthy for every community who loves poker, and these players should have been punished like Mike..

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The delay was half an hour. Getting access to the information in real time required cooperation from someone working at Stones. Many people believe, that the brain behind this cheating was tournament director Justin Kuriakis. Mike Postle has just taken most of the heat, because he is the one, who carried out the actual cheating, and there is so far no hard evidence against Justin.

Aha, yes of course. In that case he would have had to have help which makes it even more disgusting (if true [looks pretty open-close tbh]).

Sorry Mr. Postle, doesn't look good for you Sir!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Mike Postle can smell your fart and tell you what you had for Dinner!! :elefant: A Poker GOD!!
I heard he could do this and tell you who your boyfriend is! Guy is incredible!

EdMikeBrasil

EdMikeBrasil

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
As a Mike I support Mike M's message!

EdmikeBrasil

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mike Postle tried to help other people say two stars.

Postlegate whistleblower Veronica Brill claimed this week that alleged poker cheater Mike Postle tried to recruit two separate people to help him cheat ahead of the Stones Live Poker scandal.