puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Mike M certainly doesn't have a track record of not making incorrect decisions. Mike M is being Mike M and not looking into the whole story.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mike Matusow is not the sharpest tool in the shed, and he would have done himself a favour by keeping quiet about this subject.

Tmoney999

Tmoney999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mike Matusow is a complete moron, what he says should be taken as lightly as you can take it. He probably just doesn't understand the whole situation whatsoever. He was cheating, plain as day.

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trying to get more information, so I can speculate whether he cheated or not. That's what everyone is doing, speculating, until they have proof. Both sides, including Mike the Mouth.

D

Dlbcanuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you watch Mike M when he's been playing at Live at the Bike you can see thats he not as sharp as he used to be.

Tmoney999

Tmoney999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you watch Mike M when he's been playing at Live at the Bike you can see thats he not as sharp as he used to be.

In my opinion he was never the sharpest player to play the game. Big mouth, limited skill, bad attitude in general, talks to much, needs to focus on his game more than other peoples. Horrible player and horrible judge of anything. He's the type of guy dumb enough to just let someone cheat him out of his money.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mike Matusov may change his mind, as did Chris Moneymaker. Everyone makes mistakes.

H

Heresthecooler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mike Matusow is the classic poker player. When he's up, he's up. When he's down, he's done. Many poker players have gone broke. Regardless, he's still a respected professional player. I believe he has credibility. He's always been the eccentric player, with a high respect for the game. I say this because I can recall a hand he was slow-rolled on. He threatened to punch the guy, after adding he had never slow rolled anyone, in his life. I believe this. I've watched him play hands where he had the nuts on the river, and he wouldn't hesitate showing his cards.

Last edited:
S

smk77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have watched a bit on this and some of the podcast interview. I didn't take away that he was necessarily on his side. I felt he was saying that he was willing to wait and let him prove his innocence.

Which is kind of fair, I guess.

To me, it looks bad for him. Really bad. Misinformation is out there for sure, but disregarding the numbers of sessions won, money won/loss etc, you still have a ton of things that look SUPER sketchy at best.

Some of his 'reads' and moves that he does is just so out of line and unnatural. The commentary during the streams are way out of line and makes one feel like multiple others are most likely in on it as well.

His biggest 'tell' for me is his super unnatural head down shift while looking at his leg, crotch, floor whatever and pressing on his hat while doing it. That isn't a move someone would make over and over. There are plenty of moves someone would do that would make perfect sense, that move is not close to one that makes sense to me. Also when doing this move, it is kind of difficult to get a good read on the other players since you can't really see them.

I am pretty certain the guy is guilty and during the podcast he seemed all over the place which didn't help his case imo. However, there isn't any hard evidence..yet. At least not that I am aware of and I believe that is what Mike M is saying.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Support is not a correct term. He was giving Postle a platform in which to hang himself. Any indication of 'support' is a red herring designed to make Postle feel comfortable in talking. I wouldnt underestimate Matusow whether you think he is sharp or not.

Even if the cheating is never proven, by speaking Postle put him self on the hook for a truck load of back taxes.

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Support is not a correct term. He was giving Postle a platform in which to hang himself. Any indication of 'support' is a red herring designed to make Postle feel comfortable in talking. I wouldnt underestimate Matusow whether you think he is sharp or not.

Even if the cheating is never proven, by speaking Postle put him self on the hook for a truck load of back taxes.

He needs to keep his wife off the stream...... "Shut up honey!". That was funny as heck.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he is wrong because the situation is clear

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

I suppose I could have simply stated 'Defend' , then.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suppose I could have simply stated 'Defend' , then.

Maybe
Matusow gives Postle a platform to discuss recent cheating allegations
would be most accurate.
Cheers.

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't this a legal matter? One has to prove by legal standards he has cheated. The evidence on tinternet has to go through that for him to get punished. I'm guessing that this won't get to court therefore the best hope if he is guilty is that he will be ostracised by poker players generally.

Maybe Mike has a sixth sense. He can read peoples minds.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mike Matusow isn’t buying the Mike Postle cheating allegations. “The Mouth” apparently, believes it’s possible to almost never make an incorrect decision at the poker table. And maybe he’s right and maybe he is not?

Mike Matusow Defends Mike Postle Against Cheating Allegations

I challenge anyone to watch this video, it was made by a "gamer" who used to play poker. He put this together and posted it on 2+2 and then joey ingram put it on his channel. You cannot watch this and believe Postle innocent.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks for the video, Jsnake.

(I love Joey. :) Sounds a lot like he should be colour commentator for a WWE match!)

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the video, Jsnake.

(I love Joey. :) Sounds a lot like he should be colour commentator for a WWE match!)

LOL Joey has been watching over 60 hours of these streams, he is half delirious.

This is upsetting to me, I play at live games in my area and I hear some of the occasional players grumbling about "all the poker is probably rigged". I always try to make people feel comfortable, now when they lose, they have 1 more example of how scummy poker players are, it is frustrating.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mike Matusow has been neutral to thinking Postle didn’t cheat. And its gotten him to get an interview with Postle. Sure he didn’t push Postle on certain topics but his thinking was just to get him on and explain his story. If Ingram remained neutral, maybe he could’ve gotten an interview with Postle and maybe it would’ve been better.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mike Postles brother quoted " If theres an angle my brother will do it"

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I challenge anyone to watch this video, it was made by a "gamer" who used to play poker. He put this together and posted it on 2+2 and then joey ingram put it on his channel. You cannot watch this and believe Postle innocent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH5uaaCmvpM

This vid is excellent.
Also I feel like Matusow did a fine job and did exactly what you should expect from him lol