Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A little bit weird in my opinion:
Why is it called marathon this time?

and why are there nowhere promos to be seen (freerolls, pokerschool etc.) :) :confused:

S

sestonsento

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I want to start putting my progress on here somewhere, I'll take screen shots so you all can see the next wsop champ from free rolls to final table at the main even live of course but Also my progress online. that seems like fun and a cool challenge which I could use right now. peace to all

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So I want to start putting my progress on here somewhere, I'll take screen shots so you all can see the next WSOP champ from free rolls to final table at the main even live of course but Also my progress online. that seems like fun and a cool challenge which I could use right now. peace to all

You might want to look at some of the threads created in the 'Poker Goals, Challenges and Wins' section and then perhaps create a thread of your own!

Poker Goals, Challenges and Wins

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Because it was only 4 days instead of the regular 14 days.
4 long days with 20+ games crammed into each day
It is like a movie marathon each day but instead of movies it is micro stakes poker games.
A little bit weird in my opinion:
Why is it called marathon this time?

and why are there nowhere promos to be seen (freerolls, pokerschool etc.) :) :confused:

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes was confusing, its shorter (=marathon??) but it means longer (marathon) days...

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes was confusing, its shorter (=marathon??) but it means longer (marathon) days...

Certainly those micromillions always feel like a marathon to grind.

Epic payouts for coming out on top though, what a dream.

Love your avatar btw Daniel, good luck in the series!