Microgaming to close MPN poker network in 2020

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Microgaming has confirmed that it will close its Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) in 2020 following 16 years of service
I was wondering who is going to be first to close MPN or iPoker, and this is the answer

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it over for microgaming poker or not? Certainly seems to be still open and many sites offer promos and not any news that sites would offer some new poker instead... confusing.

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup that remains to be seen but is there any deadline that microgaming is out for good? I have one site that i could use poker bonus but ain't worth it if they going to qiut soon

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the world's oldest game developers closes, ¿What can we learn from this? Although, the closure of such a well-known network is negative for the industry in general, we can see in type comments "... maintaining the network was no longer viable ..." and "... the current commercial model no longer matches the company's strategic vision for poker ...", on the part of John Coleman makes me think that the closure is mostly for economic reasons, that is, the poker network is not generating enough revenue to Microgaming.

So, why is this happening? The answer is simple, poker evolves, as a consequence the poker rooms find success for themselves and the need for this type of networks has diminished over time. For better or worse, we must reflect on these changes, not as an end but as the next chapter.

What does the future hold? For Microgaming it remains unclear.

J

JRTHEKING

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A shame really. This network and most of the skins offered a ton of promotions, bonuses, and huge freerolls to US players in the old days. Infuriates me to this day how the snakes behind the UIEGA could ram it through in the dark of night. Sickening what was done.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now only talk and reflection on the favorable transition of all users to different online poker networks. The main thing is that the bonus would be provided in the new room.))

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MPN will CLOSE permanently on May 19th. :(

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anyone know what will happen for people trying to cashout?

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the law of the market - the weakest fall out of the game