Matt Berkey vs. Nik Airball headsup battle is well underway

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you haven't been following the Berkey vs Airball headsup match, they did begin play in the early part of April and they agreed to play for 100 hours. In the beginning, Matt took a $30k lead. A break was taken and upon resuming, arbitrator Phil Galfond, enforced a new rule to limit the number of breaks taken. Apparently, Nik was spending too much time away from the table which resulted in complaints. Despite the rule change, Nik Airball came back and now has a $92,200 lead. As you can imagine, this match has poker Twitter hopping.

Read more on this battle here >>> Matt Berkey vs. Nik Airball Update: New Rules Help One Player to $90K Lead

airball.jpeg

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WOW!
An advantage of $92k is not bad, I will eagerly await further news in this regard. ;)

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I kind of feel like a curmudgeon posting this, but I kind of don't care lol. I guess I'm a little interested in the end result. I'm a little weary of the soap opera side of poker, probably from seeing too much of it on Twitter. I don't really care much for either player. If it was streamed somewhere I would have zero interest in watching.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
See, @Poker Orifice, you may commit to playing someone who is less skilled, heads up for 100 hours only to find out the skill edge isn't quite large enough to overcome the variance. And then what are you left with?

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I find it hilarious that Berkey is losing, should be crushing Airball if he is is as good at poker as he thinks. Some of the hands from both players have very questionable plays!