antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
So Russ Hamilton was eating more and more at the FT so as to get more of his weight in silver , lol to eat and eat and eat more and know that they will pay you for it , lol

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
These were all too early for me, though I have watched clips of Scotty Nguyen drunk and they are sad.

For me the recent 'most offensive' remains William Kassouf. Those who watched the EPT were already familiar with his table talk, incessant delays of play etc. but the wsop was ill prepared. To make matters worse some in the media (and in forums) fawned over his disruptive nature initially. Until of course it all got too much and then things came to a head (after multiple warnings) against Griffin Benger. Benger did not handle things superbly himself but at least he stacked him.

To be honest I have seldom been happier to hear of someone's downfall when Kassouf was later caught 'pocketing' the chips of a friend.

I still cringe watching a sullen Kassouf in this clip (poker PTSD?) let alone the shenanigans which led things to this point.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I remember the Benger/Kassouf incident. At the time of this video, I believe everyone was done with Will's behaviour well before he sat at that table. After watching it again, I find it quite interesting while Will sat there and pondered what move to make, everyone at the table and in the audience was quiet - Will, however, could not shut up for a milli-second while Griffin was making his decision. In the end, it really seems that Will could care less what people said or thought of him or at least it appeared. Griffin probably could have slowed down a bit with his verbal anger - obviously he had a breaking point.

Thanks for that, DS.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I remember the Benger/Kassouf incident. At the time of this video, I believe everyone was done with Will's behaviour well before he sat at that table. After watching it again, I find it quite interesting while Will sat there and pondered what move to make, everyone at the table and in the audience was quiet - Will, however, could not shut up for a milli-second while Griffin was making his decision. In the end, it really seems that Will could care less what people said or thought of him or at least it appeared. Griffin probably could have slowed down a bit with his verbal anger - obviously he had a breaking point.

Thanks for that, DS.

My pleasure Shells. I particularly liked Norman Chad and Lon McEachern exasperated commentary!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My pleasure Shells. I particularly liked Norman Chad and Lon McEachern exasperated commentary!

As corny as they can be (not to me but to some people) I have always enjoyed Norman and Lon's commentary!

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Norman and Lons very nice commentary on a espn dvd about the WSOP Main Event 2003 was one of the reasons I learned poker in 2006 :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The Russ Hamilton one.
Knowing what this guy would do for a few $'s shows how much of an idiot he is... nevermind how much of a complete snake he proved to be with AP & UB. I'm shocked he wasn't murdered.

WSOP