Literally without a chip and a chair!

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bob Pajich from Cardschat News brings us the news that at Sundays (Presidents Day) meeting at the 200k Borgata event, players were found to be left short stacked and seatless after a mess up with the obscenely long registration process!

Check out the full story here - https://www.cardschat.com/news/regi...esidents-day-event-frustrates-players-108283/

Lack of staff also contributed to a debacle of a day - oh dear!..it can only get better for next year, right?

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Was this tournament exclusive to players who are part of cardschat or was it released to all players?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Was this tournament exclusive to players who are part of cardschat or was it released to all players?

The details of this tournament are in the linked article within the first post of this thread.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This was not a good situation for sure. I had thought about going to it but glad I did not. Driving 4 1/2 hours to possible not play would have really ticked me off.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This was not a good situation for sure. I had thought about going to it but glad I did not. Driving 4 1/2 hours to possible not play would have really ticked me off.

I'm glad you didn't either even though it would have been a great experience had everything run a lot better.

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Bob Pajich from Cardschat News brings us the news that at Sundays (Presidents Day) meeting at the 200k Borgata event, players were found to be left short stacked and seatless after a mess up with the obscenely long registration process!

Check out the full story here - https://www.cardschat.com/news/regi...esidents-day-event-frustrates-players-108283/

Lack of staff also contributed to a debacle of a day - oh dear!..it can only get better for next year, right?

crazy stuff :s