Are the lights out for live poker? Temporarily, yes.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
online poker is a good answer, which is ideal for the situation, with too much time at home! I hope we return back to natural and normal as soon as possible!

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online poker is a good answer, which is ideal for the situation, with too much time at home! I hope we return back to natural and normal as soon as possible!

things will settle down eventually. and there will be a new normal that evolves from this

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live poker has temporarily been suspended in Las Vegas, but what do you do in the meantime?

Dark Tuesday: Lights Turned Off on Live Poker in America

Live poker has actually been suspended all over North America. Just check Bravo and see if any games are going.

Homegames - online poker - calling on elderly friends and family to see if they need anything.

Read a book - watch movies - go for a walk - play with the kids and dog.

Balance.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is not a problem for a game lover. As a rule, people will play any other games online or find classes for their interests along the way, doing self-improvement.

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the meantime I'll play online, but I will be waiting for it to be safe to play live again.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Things will return to normality in the near future , I really believe this , and I strongly hope for this . On the meanwhile it cannot be done otherwise , restrictions have been imposed , live gatherings events , athletics or of other kind , are prohibited or people/players avoid them . Online poker is the best answer to this situation . With carefull BRM even a not good player can have successes , big or the biggest .

Organize a Home Poker Game