RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The Master appears when the student is ready, and the Boss comes at the end of the level.

Here's a reputable professional.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
A very valid decision. I support him being with the family.

Too bad the netherlands banned poker.

I never followed him but wish him all the best with his upcoming journey.

I first assumed he'd give up his status with pokerstars but that's also not the case. 😅

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A very valid decision. I support him being with the family.

Too bad the Netherlands banned poker.

I never followed him but wish him all the best with his upcoming journey.

I first assumed he'd give up his status with Pokerstars but that's also not the case. 😅
Yea I can’t blame him, good for him for doing what’s right for him, his family & career.

H

HarryPokerPL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Amazing Guest. In like home streams

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Over the years several people have asked why I dont try playing professionally? Well for 1 I am nowhere near that good " im a fish" but its about family. Family is forever and poker is just a game and hobby. I think he made a great decision. I would have done the same.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A very good streamer always looks at YouTube cuts that he puts in his channel. We wish him good luck.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
He was playing very little the last month's I believe . Whenever I checked his twitch account it said the streamer streamed weeks ago . Anyway , apparently he focus nowadays on family , good luck to him with his new plans . Fans might be sad or angry , but it's his life , we must respect this . I guess his partnership with PokerStars will be also over???

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
He was playing very little the last month's I believe . Whenever I checked his twitch account it said the streamer streamed weeks ago . Anyway , apparently he focus nowadays on family , good luck to him with his new plans . Fans might be sad or angry , but it's his life , we must respect this . I guess his partnership with PokerStars will be also over???
From what I understand it’s just the twitch partnership that’s ended as he was to stream on different platforms. Fintan (easywithaces) mentioned he brought up the same ideas with PS and PS told him not to break the twitch partnership, but that was years ago so maybe PS view has changed?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
From what I understand it’s just the twitch partnership that’s ended as he was to stream on different platforms. Fintan (easywithaces) mentioned he brought up the same ideas with PS and PS told him not to break the twitch partnership, but that was years ago so maybe PS view has changed?
Veldhuis is absent many days from twitch , I do not believe he streams or plays these days he doesn't stream . I believe he has given priority to his family . Maybe he lol stop playing at all ?? Who knows . His funs pay subscriptions on twitch and Veldhuis is bored to stream . That's the fact . Even before when he used to stream every week , many days of the week he wasn't streaming , . So ...... If he cannot stream because PS is not regulated on The nederlands , he should stop playing ...

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Veldhuis is absent many days from twitch , I do not believe he streams or plays these days he doesn't stream . I believe he has given priority to his family . Maybe he lol stop playing at all ?? Who knows . His funs pay subscriptions on twitch and Veldhuis is bored to stream . That's the fact . Even before when he used to stream every week , many days of the week he wasn't streaming , . So ...... If he cannot stream because PS is not regulated on The Nederlands , he should stop playing ...
Yea I’m just going by what he’s been saying on the few more recent streams he’s done with the !dontsub thing, it’s how he explained it that he wants the freedom to stream on different platforms. Not sure if anything’s changed since around the time I posted this.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He definitely did a lot for poker, brought lots of new players and recs to the game. I hope he enjoys his retirement

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
He definitely did a lot for poker, brought lots of new players and recs to the game. I hope he enjoys his retirement
I’m pretty sure he’s not retiring, just breaking his twitch partnership, at least that’s what he’s been saying on his stream.

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Follow up video in regards to Lex and what’s new!

T

tuskaaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh wow thats kinda shocking. Didnt know he streamed from Belgium even though i have occasionally watched his streams. He definitely made the right decision and i respect that.