Get to know the man who played in the 2021 WSOP Ladies Event

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Chris Wallace is a poker player and a fine writer who just happens to be the author of his latest article and interview on his friend Tom Hammers. Yes, the same man who played in the 2021 wsop Ladies Event.

I really appreciated Chris' article and helped shed a little light on how the entire incident went down.

It's really worth the read...

When Your Friend Wants to Play the WSOP Ladies Event …

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Interesting.......

But it was far-off better to donate than to go through all these hassles now imo although he doesn't care what people say and think.

And I bet you Shells That although he doesn't mind the hassle and the fuss and the criticism he will not play it again ( answer to your question) :D:D:D

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Oh you saw that question, did you Navin? :)

I doubt he will play it again...but we can never say never!

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I have to say that I don't know this man at all, and even after reading that interview his motives are not more clear to me. But there is another issue...

If I were a woman I would be offended. Not because he played, but because they allowed him to play. If something is advertised as a ladies event then it should be so, and men should not be allowed. Is WSOP that greedy? I'm glad they are not in charge of the olympics.

Still, there is a certain irony in his words...

"Going to play the ladies event. Proceeds go to charity. A battered women’s shelter or to help homeless women."

And all he had to do to make it happen was to beat all the women - pun intended.

Last edited:
WSOP