Jamie Gold.....at a Final Table

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're like me, who wakes up around 4:30am and can't get back to sleep, why not see if there's some online stream to watch (Twitch, wsop.com, whatever), so what do I come across????? But Jamie Gold, at a Final Table (Event #59, $1500 No-Limit).

Go to wsop.com and check it out. I'm not sure how much longer they're going to play (probably another 30 minutes or so, I think the cutoff time is 2am Vegas time). It will be interesting to see how he plays and how he does.

Oh, and I'm also grinding the $2.20 Progressive KO on Stars (second hand, got dealt Aces and won a bounty, so off to a good start).

K

Kastro329

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What they say about a blind squirrel?

juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like Jamie Gold style of play but you gotta give the man credit, he won the main event biggest field so thats a big thing.
Poker is a tough game.

crazyforchips

crazyforchips

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never though he would ever be able to make it back to a final table again. I think he plays a bit too crazy!

skull89

skull89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like his style. I don't think that his style can be winner several times.

C

crzymthafka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOVE Jamie Gold. Hes good for the game. His "types"are good for the game... I used to have a screen name JamieGold

I

insidious96

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jamie Gold is a good player if he made the final table.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't heard his name in many years, I always found it funny that when he won the WSOP main event, Johnny Chan was "befriending" him and convinced him to join all the sharks in the high stakes cash games, lol that didn't go too well for Jamie.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I watched the live stream. He was in with a great shout then got rivered and just tilted the rest away

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought I heard during the broadcast of the WSOP in 2006 that Chan had coached him. Not sure he played well in that one as much as he was hitting everything. He was good at getting people to call him. He was a moron on High stakes poker saying he wants to be the best bluffer.