It's ON! Negreanu vs Polk - Updates and Discussions!

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am getting a bit bored with it all now and just wish they could kiss and make up, or shake hands and admit they were both acting a little childish at the very least.
The social media outburst's they were both guilty of show how childish they both were and it is easy for anyone to cat call and sling mud when the person you are aiming at is not in the same room.
Poker especially hold-em is more down to luck than skill, we all suffer bad beat days and suck-outs and when this is all over, what will it prove? Nothing!
If anything is proven it will be Daniel Had more Bad/Good Luck days than Doug or vice/versa.
I wish they would both grow up and move on.

When the fun Stops, STOP! PLEASE!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am getting a bit bored with it all now and just wish they could kiss and make up, or shake hands and admit they were both acting a little childish at the very least.
The social media outburst's they were both guilty of show how childish they both were and it is easy for anyone to cat call and sling mud when the person you are aiming at is not in the same room.
Poker especially hold-em is more down to luck than skill, we all suffer bad beat days and suck-outs and when this is all over, what will it prove? Nothing!
If anything is proven it will be Daniel Had more Bad/Good Luck days than Doug or vice/versa.
I wish they would both grow up and move on.

When the fun Stops, STOP! PLEASE!
It makes very sense what you'd said.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That would be great but because it's personal between them I don't think it will stop at the end of the match. I hope I'm wrong though.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Caught a couple of sessions, DNegs was crushing.

Seems the ones I witness, he does well.

Perhaps I should help him out and watch more often... :laugh:

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have heard of this around different Poker Twitch Streams. I was not sure what it was all about.
I guess it's time to find the VODs and watch them, it's always interesting to watch Negreanu. Couldn't care less about Doug, so let's see how this goes.

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is Daniels big brother about?
Should not be allowed

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Conspiracy theory - prove me wrong.

Jungleman has been ghosting for Dnegs until yesterday, he had to go out of the country for a video shoot with half-naked girls and Dnegs had to play for himself, so of course Doug dominated the Friday 11-20 sess.

Everyone knows Doug Polk always had problems playing Jungle, even when Doug was King of heads up !!! :eek:

Links?:deal:

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Conspiracy theory - prove me wrong.

Jungleman has been ghosting for Dnegs until yesterday, he had to go out of the country for a video shoot with half-naked girls and Dnegs had to play for himself, so of course Doug dominated the Friday 11-20 sess.

Everyone knows Doug Polk always had problems playing Jungle, even when Doug was King of heads up !!! :eek:

Where did you see this? It might be a good idea to show something to validate your comment, right?! ;)

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXxzKZJjm6s

Hi thanks for posting this. I watched a little bit of this. I was a little confused LOL, are they playing two tables at once? Cuz I noticed there are two flops on the screen and there's four hands of poker being played???

I'm interested to see how it's going but it's just too boring for me to watch that stream for more than 15 or 20 minutes😎🤣😎 but ty for posting it

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi thanks for posting this. I watched a little bit of this. I was a little confused LOL, are they playing two tables at once? Cuz I noticed there are two flops on the screen and there's four hands of poker being played???

I'm interested to see how it's going but it's just too boring for me to watch that stream for more than 15 or 20 minutes😎🤣😎 but ty for posting it
No problem. My pleasure, buddy!

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doug Polk vs. Daniel Negreanu

Polk opens up Negreanu lead at $117,624, if I'm not mistaken, in this last session.
So far just over 4,000 hands have been played out of the 25,000 predicted.
I've been with Negreanu for a long time and I think he's a spectacular player, one of the best of all time, and I believe that by the end of this showdown he will consecrate himself winner.
In particular, I don't like how Polk expresses himself on social media in relation to poker and his opponents, I find him very superb, despite being a great name in HU mode.
And you, who do you think gets the better of you?
Have a good day, see you later!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Summary Request of Match

Can anyone tell me how this has been going from match to match? I say the Day 1 live portion where Doug was down $100K

Then I saw the Day 2 Comeback where I think Doug went up $250K

Then I fell of the map.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Polk opens up Negreanu lead at $117,624, if I'm not mistaken, in this last session.
So far just over 4,000 hands have been played out of the 25,000 predicted.
I've been with Negreanu for a long time and I think he's a spectacular player, one of the best of all time, and I believe that by the end of this showdown he will consecrate himself winner.
In particular, I don't like how Polk expresses himself on social media in relation to poker and his opponents, I find him very superb, despite being a great name in HU mode.
And you, who do you think gets the better of you?
Have a good day, see you later!

I agree with you on all points here.

I much prefer the way Daniel conducts himself, and he is always willing to work on his game to become a better player.

While I thought he was the underdog before, the odds were just ridiculous and it's certainly closer than the linemakers made it appear to be.

I will be rooting for my fellow canadian to win this match and add another great accomplishment to his already extremely impressive resume.

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes bro, he really is a complete player, in addition to being a great person off the tables, I really hope he wins, I'm rooting for it!
[emoji1063]
I agree with you on all points here.

I much prefer the way Daniel conducts himself, and he is always willing to work on his game to become a better player.

While I thought he was the underdog before, the odds were just ridiculous and it's certainly closer than the linemakers made it appear to be.

I will be rooting for my fellow canadian to win this match and add another great accomplishment to his already extremely impressive resume.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
although I hope the negreanu wins I think Doug Polk wins because hu is his specialty!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
By playing most of the hands on the internet I think that Doug Polk will end up winning this duel, it would be another story if they played live

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
By playing most of the hands on the internet I think that Doug Polk will end up winning this duel, it would be another story if they played live
A rematch live would be a good idea.:fight: