It's ON! Negreanu vs Polk - Updates and Discussions!

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel posted on twitter last night-

"The first online session of the match is tomorrow at 2:30pm-4:30pm PST You can watch the action live https://youtube.com/c/GGPoker with commentary and I’ll join in for a post game chat."

Oh ty for that info!! I can't watch it that time in the afternoon.. but maybe they'll have some highlights and stuff later on YouTube i hope daniel can win..😎😊

J

Jutt315

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when the next game

I watched he 1st one but im having a hard time figuring out when they will play the next set of habds? soes anyone know?

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Thanks for the info @dartwind :cool:

I enjoyed their 1st session(tho I've expected to see 2 'enemies' play and instead there seemed to be 2 really good friends...); live for sure DNegs was favorite and it's no surprise that he got the lead in the challenge but we all know that live and online is different and it will be interesting to see if Doug can balance things right away or it will be a long grind... also, I hope to see more big pots $$$

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a place to watch the past sessions, and where can I find out the details? Like what are they playing for and how many matches will they play. I lost track of this one.

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did anyone else want to mute the commentators to hear the table conversation? :)

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Negreanu is nailing it..110k+ lead already

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negranu's game is very well established but even so his rival is a good player, let's hope it will be a great fight at the table hahaha

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you bet on this? There isn't a line on ACR or Bovoda.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my opinion, it would be honest to alternate online sessions with live games. And so I heard Polk playing the charts. I hope Negreanu can cope and not lose a lot. they still take a rake from them, it's funny)).

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brutal first online session for Negreanu if it continues to go like this for him the results after the first half of their 25k hands will be catastrophic but i guess it`s far to soon to tell

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Few questions:
1. What time does today event start ?
2. Where can i watch it (for free of course :D ) ?
3. Yesterday was more than 12k hands right ? So will the match end today ?

MarkAbrantes

MarkAbrantes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Negreanu fan, that was tough to watch :(

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Man , I lost the first session , I am gonna watch it on youtube in some hours , and post again of my impressions . I read the comments here , so it was very friendly ?? That surprises me , after all these forth and back comments and attcks on the others' abilities and their past attacks , well mainly Polk's attacks lol Anyway, good luck to Polk , gonna watch it and see how he won :) Ofcourse best of luck to Polk for the second HU match.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Polk had been very luck on the first online section, but...
Luck never gives; it only lends.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
back the truck up... back flip the truck up on Friday!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxWbAc0C6tk&fbclid=IwAR3M5RSvkOYvO9h9U0D67qJNm18O_XCSvSD7SeySoEjzwQU-SS_PPTnQjV8[/ame]

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was there lot of coolers for Daniel? Any Free to watch link for the online session?

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys do you know when will the second online session will start ? I can t find info about it.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Guys do you know when will the second online session will start ? I can t find info about it.

One way to find out what is going on next, check Doug's twitter or Daniel's Twitter. They won't play every day unless they agree to it but keep an eye on the goings-on through their social media platforms.

https://twitter.com/DougPolkVids
https://twitter.com/RealKidPoker

If anyone else has a better way to follow the schedule (if there is one) please let us know! :)

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips