Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
But you know his brain had to be absolute mush at the end of every day

I'm pretty sure you get accustomed to it. I typically play ~3 to 5,000 hands per day. (~1,200/hr.) I'm sure there's others who play more than double or triple that amount.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think that all this is a fairy tale and not true. The illusion of making money on poker can haunt a person all his life. These people believe in it.

What are you talking about?

The numbers given in that article were numbers taken directly off of the 'PokerTableRatings' site (a popular site that tracked EVERY SINGLE cash game hand played online). Back before 2010, you could look up any player on any of your tables online and you could see exactly how many hands they'd played and how much they were making at each stake level. You could also view some of their recently played hands. It was through the help of this site that the UB/AP scandal was discovered.

Not only is it true, the guy the story is about is a member of Cardschat and is posting in the thread.

Still today there are many players who are making money on the tables. You too could be one of them if you're not already.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
blackrain strategy is the easiest one to follow, love his microstakes book

U

unadonk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've done 6 tables at a time and it barely seems like there's time to even see what you have and toggle the controls to act. I cant even begin to see how anyone can play 24.