Helmuth vs Efandiari gets tasered?

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What kind of crazy prop bet is this?

Apparently hahaha, the loser between Phil Hellmuth & Antonio Esfandiari gets tasered!!

• Would you play this prop bet?

I'm pretty sure getting tasered is very unpleasant!!

• And who would you like to see get tasered lol! :flute:
:icon_joke

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Esfandiari has been needling Hellmuth for years.

This is one matchup I wouldn't want to miss.

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanna see the magician win just to witness the salt levels of crybaby Hellmuth reaching an all new high lol.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What kind of crazy prop bet is this?

Apparently hahaha, the loser between Phil Hellmuth & Antonio Esfandiari gets tasered!!
  • Would you play this prop bet?
I'm pretty sure getting tasered is very unpleasant!!
  • And who would you like to see get tasered lol! :flute:
:icon_joke

lol I Dont think I'm Alone in this thought, I Would Love to See Tony 'G' (Antanas Guoga) Get a Good Tasering but that would have to mean he loses against Phil Hellmuth or Antonio Esfandiari which I don't think would happen given whats at stake lol

Dont Get Me Wrong, I Do Admire Phil Hellmuth and I Know He's a Great Sport so I Recon He'd Bite the Bullet if he had to...

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The threads were merged since we don't need multiples of the same topic (posted yesterday) The link to the article is included in the first post, too.

I think tasering could be a little dangerous, couldn't it?

N

Needleburst3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like the only way I would ever make this bet is if I really didn't like someone even then I feel like its a little risky because you really don't want to get tasered after losing a poker match, rooting for Antonio though because I don't think it would be as interesting seeing him get tasered lol.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both got more money than sense.:):):)

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to see this actually happen.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This would be pretty silly for a group of teenagers to do, but even more so for two grown men! Many people have died due to being tasered, it is not a toy! :(:(:):)

Antonio is one crazy guy though, just saw a clip of him boxing Kevin Hart and I remember him being disqualified from a tournament for peeing in a bottle under the table! :D:D:D

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil better get ready to get shocked he doesnt play as well as he use too. This time it will be a real cry WHEN HE GETS SHOCKED.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
will be a great show, without a doubt but I think Phil has everything to win I hope to see it via stream on some website

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I hope MagicAntonio , although I like him very much , gets tasered at the end of this duel , cause this was his idea . Plus Helmuth is a nice guy deep down inside , despite his nerve and explossions , he's not mean .

Why taser him , will this give him a lesson to remember or sth ??---
Moreover I think Helmuth deserves more to taser Esfandiari , more bad beats he has live in cash games or hu games imo from Magic Antonio rather than the opposite as far as I remember , maybe because of the way Helmuth plays on camera cash games or maybe because he's better at tournament than cash games ot for other reason :)

In any case , this will be vey interesting to watch these two so great poker players to battle against each other HU , it will be fun and entertaining :) I look forward to it :)

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The Magician continues to do all he can to drag down the image of professional poker & those who earn their livings therein.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh man, you could sell pay-per-view tickets to this! And most buyers probably wouldn't care much for the poker part but mostly just want hellmuth to lose so he gets tasered.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Oh who to choose...both would be fun. I somehow think Phil might change up his game a bit though. I watched him the other day, and looked like he got tazed when he got beat off a final table. He got up, and then fell to his knees with his hands covering his face. It was quite a spectacle...guys at table busting a gut. So dramatic, Phil.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, I am assuming that this is never going to happen now that Phil has afib. I hope not at least. There are plenty of other bets to be made that would be safer.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The versus

We know that two poker greats will have the opportunity to qualify but for what nothing is still said as the variance will be in favor of the best decision maker is why it will be the best game to be able to witness in this game