The HeadsUp challenge fever is really heating up! Who's next?

shinmenkami

shinmenkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone wants a piece of phill hellmuth!!!

S

sestonsento

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's a challenge right there possibly the greatest overall or at least one of the greatest, hes up there. I would do it to if I could I'm ochodibasto on pokerstars its the only sight I play on. good luck I say if given the chance go for it blow up his twitter

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've seen that the match Negreanu and Polk fired up the the known players and the poker itself.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well for me it would be a real feast to see something like this, it would be great with the personalities that characterize them, because I would not miss it for the world, I buy my popcorn and put on some 3d glasses to watch the show, and not miss the first explosion by Phill

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I can't stand Tony G.
Yah Shells.... even worse than Daniel ... MUCH worse!!!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I can't stand Tony G.
Yah Shells.... even worse than Daniel ... MUCH worse!!!

Can't deny your honest reaction! (this actually made me smile a bit..ok, maybe more than a bit! :D)

If there were to be a heads-up challenge I would definitely watch, it would be this one. My vote would be with Phil. :)

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone wants to make some easy money in their minds. Tony G vs Hellmuth live would be entertaining to watch lol

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tony G. vs Phil Hellmuth is an epic duel without a doubt. These things shouldn't happen online. We need to see the actions and emotions of the players live.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd love to see that. They are both very good players.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good shame if the challenger loses :ahhhhh:

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't play this game, I see that it is not very profitable, a good afternoon to all members of the forum.,

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It would be very interesting to watch Hellmuth Vs TonyG or another pro , many would be interested to watch such a HU match with the poker brat . Live it will be difficult to take place , but if yes it would be funny at least to watch Phil's outbursts . Lol

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't play this game, I see that it is not very profitable, a good afternoon to all members of the forum.,
Good afternoon. I agree with you. It is not profitable to play against Phil Hellmuth or Tony G. If you see them online at your table, change the table immediately.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Good afternoon. I agree with you. It is not profitable to play against Phil Hellmuth or Tony G. If you see them online at your table, change the table immediately.

I am thinking this is purely for publicity for all poker players and promoters involved. In my opinion, regardless of who plays who, any one of the poker players mentioned would be quite entertaining. If Tony G. or Phil H or Daniel N weren't the personalities they are, not nearly as many people would be interested to see what they are doing next. Right?!?!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am thinking this is purely for publicity for all poker players and promoters involved. In my opinion, regardless of who plays who, any one of the poker players mentioned would be quite entertaining. If Tony G. or Phil H or Daniel N weren't the personalities they are, not nearly as many people would be interested to see what they are doing next. Right?!?!
Undoubtedly, they attract attention and make a show. Sometimes the viewer can remember of the past bright confrontation between players. There are many interesting points in this case. Therefore, live poker could be more exciting in this duel than for example the hands-up match Antonio Esfandiari vs Phil Hellmuth.