He Connected Poker to the World and Still Does: Doyle Brunson, Immortal Champion

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Three Years Ago Today: Doyle Brunson’s Memorable WSOP Curtain Call
61eNtop8bPL.jpg

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm glad to have these books. A treasure of the poker literature.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The True Godfather of poker all always missed and loved never forgotten!!!

The Riff_Raff :cool:

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Quick Doyle Brunson story.
A friend of mine's son, who I have played poker with, was playing a WSOP tournament game about 5 or 6 years ago. He was at a table with Texas Dollie and ended up heads up with TD.

He shoved on the river and was called by Mr. Brunson, who had the winning hand knocking my friends son out.

This was at a "feature" table, so it was being televised. He stood up, dropped an F bomb, and stormed off.

His father, stopped him as he walked away and told him,
You don't disrespect Doyle Brunson get back there and show him the respect he deserves. His son walked back to the table to shake his hand and congratulate Doyle on a Nice hand.

RESPECT!!!!!

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I envy the people that live poker life, my bankroll is up and down from 20-100 $ [emoji1].
Next month i will put this 1000 $ freeroll on pokerstars in my planner, he he.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.It will be fantastic to see this legend playing again a WSOP event.No matter if he wins a bracelet or not.the thing is that this great poker player will be again in the best poker festival in the world..Long life to The Godfather!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I fhes going to play on this WSOP , this would be awesome . I read somewhere that a documentary is being prepared for Doyle , I do not know when it will be ready but i look forward to it . He's an awesome player if not the best , wishing him the best :)

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I fhes going to play on this WSOP , this would be awesome . I read somewhere that a documentary is being prepared for Doyle , I do not know when it will be ready but i look forward to it . He's an awesome player if not the best , wishing him the best :)
:)Very good! Please post here if you happen to know some about it!

J

JeanOlis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the legend

all the respect and admiration for those who started the journey of spreading poker around the world