GGPoker's Daniel Negreanu hopes Andrew Yang can bring back the USA to online poker

XSCREAMMANX

XSCREAMMANX

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that would be a great thing. If the Fundraiser goes well , it mite turn some more heads .

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dreams be fulfilled that , as many players in the United States , have no legality as such in the poker , I hope that this great struggle is the best , in union to many professional players.!!!

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Luck Daniel Negreanu! If anyone can do it you can. Good Luck at the Tables!

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good initiative! Hope, he succeeds.

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel does so much for the game of poker. After examining all of the presidential candidates (excluding the criminal currently in the White House), I am putting my full support behind Andrew Yang. He is very smart, practical, and is not polarizing which means he's best positioned to unite the United State's people which is so desperately needed.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This is awesome news . He should get all the fundraising and help from everyone , and poker players should help him even more . I hope Yang gets more support in the near future so as to be able to compete with the other candidates :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Now this is one time I'll agree... 'More Rake is Good!'

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, congratulations to Negreanu for doing this.We all want american poker players once again to play with us.I hope Andrew Yang will be first nominated as Democrat candidate and then elected US President.

RiverIsaBitch

RiverIsaBitch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What about other countries being banned more and more from online real money poker ?