GGPoker Responds to Cheating Scandal.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"We have rededicated our efforts to combatting RTA and have rapidly adopted improved RTA detection methods and improved our internal processes to handle these cheaters," the report says. "Through our updated detection methods, we have discovered a small group of RTA users in GGPN. We have taken immediate action on those accounts as we continue to develop our processes."
The site claims to have recently banned 40 accounts for RTA use, with $ 1,175,305 confiscated from those 13 of those accounts. Another 40 accounts reportedly received "warnings," which could mean that they have not been confirmed to be cheating, but that the site is monitoring them.

GGPoker Bans 40 Players and Confiscates $1.1 Million as New Cheating Scandal Breaks
https://www.pokernews.com/news/2020/09/ggpoker-responds-cheating-scandal-38050.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hopefully the saying 'cheaters never prosper' proves to be true!

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This kind of debate is extremely delicate:nurse::evil:

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watching Berkey discuss the subject now on Solve For Y

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
GGPoker is becoming the worst room in the world, players who cheat and this added to the accounts that they themselves have frozen for being "very winners". The only redeemable thing this year is having made the wsop

dartablasta

dartablasta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damn i was a big fan of fedor (cheater) kruse, but he is using a rta and i loose all of the respect for him:(

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn, I was a big fan of fedor (cheater) kruse, but he's using an rta and I lose all respect for him :(

If it can be very disappointing for you to follow a player you admire in online gaming for a long time and then find out that he cheats in his game to take the advantage of his opponents, with this everything falls apart and loses the respect of all players.

the truth sooner or later comes to light.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players who are used to playing with program prompts and will continue to use them in the future will only choose more sophisticated methods. Eliminating this in online poker is very difficult, but possible. Personally, I am in favor of fair play between the players and the poker room itself.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I registered in this room because of a good Deposit bonus, but I didn't like it very much, the software kept letting me down. I don't play there now, maybe in the future when they settle everything I'll go back there. Still I suspected that everything was not clear)