GGPoker is getting ready to come to Germany

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
online poker is looking up for germany! It's been a bit of a wait for Germany and GGPoker is proud to announce they have been approved to offer online poker in the country! I bet a few of our CardsChat members will be happy to know this. :)

@whiskers77 @dino @Andyreas Just to name a few. :)

Find out more about it all right here >>> GGPoker Gets Green Light to Offer Online Poker in Germany

germany.jpg

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online poker is looking up for Germany! It's been a bit of a wait for Germany and GGPoker is proud to announce they have been approved to offer online poker in the country! I bet a few of our CardsChat members will be happy to know this. :)
As far as I know, GG Poker is already available here in Germany. I live here and have been playing there for over a year. Did I miss something or do you mean that officially GG is available all over Germany? I'll have to read through that.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have been playing there for a few weeks now.

The news article states it's now allowed in Saxony-Anhalt, which is one of the 16 states/Bundesländer.

So either it was allowed in the others already or only able to perform in the 'grey area'.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing there for a few weeks now.

The news article states it's now allowed in Saxony-Anhalt, which is one of the 16 states/Bundesländer.

So either it was allowed in the others already or only able to perform in the 'grey area'.
Is this like in the states where online poker is banned at a federal level, but individual states can approve specific vendors?

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
enjoy GGPoker the best poker software of the moment :)

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to the players from Germany. The final licensing step of GG Poker has been approved. Although the players have been playing there for a long time, apparently.:cool:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is excellent news for German CC friends!
I wish them good luck and a productive game! :)(y)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I congratulate all residents of Germany and wish them good luck now they will be able to win at GGPoker;)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Good news for the german poker players , more rooms to play at , and GGpoker is one of the biggest , if not already the biggest . I hope they come to Greece , they departed some years ago , I cannot play there . But I think that greek players who already had accounts from before the exit , they can still play there , I think i read this somewhere .

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Very good information for German players.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I am so happy 😀 for Germany 🇩🇪 gets to experience the best poker App right now. I hope 🤞 you win 🏆 lot’s of money 💰 and have lots of fun 🤩.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played GGpoker a lot when it first opened, to my cost. Their software is very glitchy and I lost $200 in a tourney when the software crashed as I was rebuying and I came 11th when 10 placed for paid and I 100% would have cashed.
So i stear clear now as once bitten twice shy.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Excellent news for German players!!
I think that lately GGPoker is the best room currently guys

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wish they would join the USA market. Our government needs to embrace the tax benefits like they do with the lottery and fantasy sports. Poker is skill based at the very least should be looked at as such.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Unfortunately they grant access to the CC freerolls, only when the affiliate link was saved in the first registration :-(

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Unfortunately they grant access to the CC freerolls, only when the affiliate link was saved in the first registration :-(
That's correct and unfortunate indeed.

But to your comfort:
The timing of the freerolls is super bad for us anyway and also the field is quite large, so nothing compared to the PS/888 freerolls. :)

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
just to confirm, GGPoker is available for Germany, but for long time now, we cannot play freerolls.
Strange government regulations.
I am in Heidelberg, Baden Würtemberg, and only things I cannot play at GGPoker is our freerolls, even I am associated/affiliated with CardsChat.
Hope this will change in future, and we all will be able to play our CardsChat freerolls in future.
:)

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This is good news for German players the more the merrier on the best online poker site GGPoker!!

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Bavaria it was always available, except some freerolls from CC or may be some others.

In other news pokerstars now closing rewards programs and challenges in Germany starting from Jan 10th 2023. But it's probably make sense to post in another thread

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello, Shelley!🥰
It would be healthy if you (or mentors) left an announcement about this amazing news in the topic of German participants.🥳🥳🥳

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello, Shelley!🥰
It would be healthy if you (or mentors) left an announcement about this amazing news in the topic of German participants.🥳🥳🥳
I think I'll let the German Mentors do that (if they don't know already :))

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I think I'll let the German Mentors do that (if they don't know already :))
It's just that there is no announcement about it in the German topic, so I wrote.🤗