GGPoker Flip & Go Ticket Winners! Jan 14 - Jan 24: Extended!!!

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi Tammy, I thought I might have got it wrong, I gave my table nick, gon4iypes, but then I thought you might want the username, which is jetsettre@aol.com. Thanks, have a good day!!!

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thanks Cardschat for the promo and for the prize.

meagain00

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That would be my first inclination but figured better to go for the nut flush because of the multipliers. Oh well will never know now but probably got knocked out next hand anyway because when I did get my connection back I was no longer in the tourney.
Don't think it is for your actual hand dealt after discarding a card.

Isn't the multiplier for the 3 cards you dealt initially? I.e 3 of a kind, straight eg 4,5,6, flush 3 cards same suit etc. Or have I miss read the rules?

cris1964

cris1964

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winners

Friday, January 15

CC Name / GG Name

Regie19 / regie19
Mundug / Supermancat
terryk / tkozfromtdot
Stollpe / Stollpe
gardin555 / pokertek
saha2000 / bmx34
AzdajaD / AzdajaD
jadaminato / kume23
dino / bosnae92
Rijckenborg / Spaltung
Horodamian / horodamian
meagain / meagaingg
Einer777 / Einer200
Jmjry / jmjry
IanP304 / IanP84

*Winners' posts in the sign-up thread are soft-deleted to give others a chance to win on future dates.

If you did not give us your correct GGPoker name, or if you are ineligible to receive this prize, it will be given to an alternate winner.

maybe....... next time :)

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Don't think it is for your actual hand dealt after discarding a card.

Isn't the multiplier for the 3 cards you dealt initially? I.e 3 of a kind, straight eg 4,5,6, flush 3 cards same suit etc. Or have I miss read the rules?

Oh shoot you’re right , I went back and read it again had a senior moment or blame it on that damned weed dispensary opening up down the road

Thanks m8 I will know for next time:deal:

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damm this thing is crazy i had like 90% chances off winning preF but 2 outers came on T and Strait on R,lol. I guees i should have played 10 tickets at once i should have played like 5 tickets 5 times,now i have 3 times left with 3 tickets,lets see iff i survive to the ITM.
3a5FW.png

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you CC!! :marchmell$$$ :D Awesome.

S

Stollpe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wohoo. I will post some feedback in the other thread after I play some. :)
@Tammy
Can you put the link in the 1st post please.

E

EvoSlike

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Thanks Tammy and CardsChat for awesome ticket pack! :)
This gives me the opportunity to dive into the unknown :) To test the uncharted waters of the Flip And Go format :)
It's pretty unpredictable so I fell like I'm entering the realm of some crazy movie that I did not watch yet :) :) :)
Bear with me as I cartograph my journey trough this dangerous waters :)
Will I be able to surpass the test of the first faze where only the luckiest of the lucky can survive and explore the later stages of the game?
Stick with me,
and we will see :)
My first attempt was over in matter of seconds :)
Finished as 149th out of 1882 players. I guess I was close to the next faze?
So here are some screenshots of my encounter with "Flip and Go" game :)
p.s.
I played my second game. This time I almost managed to complete a Flush :) Still not been able to pass the first obstacle. Finished as 318th out of 2036 players.
This time I was closer regarding cards but further regarding placements at the end. :)

Attachments

• f n g 0.jpg
    f n g 0.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 2021-01-15_ 03-01_PM_$0.03_$0.05_#480742125.jpg
    2021-01-15_ 03-01_PM_$0.03_$0.05_#480742125.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 116
  • fng f.jpg
    fng f.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 2 f n g hand.jpg
    2 f n g hand.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 114
  • fnsh 2.jpg
    fnsh 2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damm this thing is crazy i had like 90% chances off winning preF but 2 outers came on T and Strait on R,lol. I guees i should have played 10 tickets at once i should have played like 5 tickets 5 times,now i have 3 times left with 3 tickets,lets see iff i survive to the ITM.
3a5FW.png
Afther this one i played 3 times with 5 tickets and i didnt manage to survive the first all in on any off them. Nice to know who this thingh works and Thanks CC for the oportunitie to play them.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Afther this one i played 3 times with 5 tickets and i didnt manage to survive the first all in on any off them. Nice to know who this thingh works and Thanks CC for the oportunitie to play them.

Hey Freddy :) I played the 0.01 version when I saw CC sharing tickets, just to have previous experience if I catch one. I totally relate to what you wrote here, people who understand how it is working may not will be presented with only 1 buy-in: cause the key is to select the amount of buy-in, most of other stuffs are based on luck and few calculations. Which is sad, cause its may all-in, but the biggest fishes in the sea can survive this even with lost all-in(s) from the low-budget players.
I think if CC members took this one seriously, we can find out a right number of buy-ins which can be profitable, if someone want to work with this format in the future. - if it can be profitable at all

But probably the truth is somewhere in 3-5BB as you said cause if you won an all-in all by yourself it means that you will have

- a minimum 8BB (if you joined with 1BB), and the biggest stack is just still a ?. If we calculate that e1 had average 3BB it would mean that the other player who won the other pot could have got 8x2BB=16BB which is another min. 2 all-ins from you. (Not mentioning the additional 10.000 chips after combinations which make the calculation harder)

- if you had 5BB at the start, and we calculate an average 3BB, you won 8x3+2=26BB when the one had 10bb crashed, and having now just a minimum 5BB, in best case.

But these numbers are far away from reality, if you don't mind I'm up to a calculation about the pictures that you upload here, and will share you with which BB you should go for in these games in my reading.

Last edited:
freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Freddy :) I played the 0.01 version when I saw CC sharing tickets, just to have previous experience if I catch one. I totally relate to what you wrote here, people who understand how it is working may not will be presented with only 1 buy-in: cause the key is to select the amount of buy-in, most of other stuffs are based on luck and few calculations. Which is sad, cause its may all-in, but the biggest fishes in the sea can survive this even with lost all-in(s) from the low-budget players.
I think if CC members took this one seriously, we can find out a right number of buy-ins which can be profitable, if someone want to work with this format in the future. - if it can be profitable at all

But probably the truth is somewhere in 3-5BB as you said cause if you won an all-in all by yourself it means that you will have

- a minimum 8BB (if you joined with 1BB), and the biggest stack is just still a ?. If we calculate that e1 had average 3BB it would mean that the other player who won the other pot could have got 8x2BB=16BB which is another min. 2 all-ins from you. (Not mentioning the additional 10.000 chips after combinations which make the calculation harder)

- if you had 5BB at the start, and we calculate an average 3BB, you won 8x3+2=26BB when the one had 10bb crashed, and having now just a minimum 5BB, in best case.

But these numbers are far away from reality, if you don't mind I'm up to a calculation about the pictures that you upload here, and will share you with which BB you should go for in these games in my reading.
Nice analisis Dalam, i agree with you there can be a perfect anount for buying in, but afther that is pure luck, go ahead and use wath ever info a have share that u wanth.

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winners

Friday, January 15

CC Name / GG Name

Regie19 / regie19
Mundug / Supermancat
terryk / tkozfromtdot
Stollpe / Stollpe
gardin555 / pokertek
saha2000 / bmx34
AzdajaD / AzdajaD
jadaminato / kume23
dino / bosnae92
Rijckenborg / Spaltung
Horodamian / horodamian
meagain / meagaingg
Einer777 / Einer200
Jmjry / jmjry
IanP304 / IanP84

*Winners' posts in the sign-up thread are soft-deleted to give others a chance to win on future dates.

If you did not give us your correct GGPoker name, or if you are ineligible to receive this prize, it will be given to an alternate winner.
Thank you. Its just like magician. I very happy.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting stuff Dalam

I have my tickets from CC so a big thankyou. :)

Will use them on Sunday as they have a week before the expire.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Winners

Friday, January 15

CC Name / GG Name

Regie19 / regie19
Mundug / Supermancat
terryk / tkozfromtdot
Stollpe / Stollpe
gardin555 / pokertek
saha2000 / bmx34
AzdajaD / AzdajaD
jadaminato / kume23
dino / bosnae92
Rijckenborg / Spaltung
Horodamian / horodamian
meagain / meagaingg
Einer777 / Einer200
Jmjry / jmjry
IanP304 / IanP84

Weee! :D

Thank you CC! Tonight I'm gonna try my luck! :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Congratulations to the winners . Cannot participate on this promo unfortunatelly , good luck to everyone who got their tickets , for sure this is a game of alot of luck , also some strategy at the beginning ,but mostly luck , to survive allins with 8max or 9max ... Good luck everyone :)

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
congrats to the winners!! :D

Winners

Friday, January 15

CC Name / GG Name

Regie19 / regie19
Mundug / Supermancat
terryk / tkozfromtdot
Stollpe / Stollpe
gardin555 / pokertek
saha2000 / bmx34
AzdajaD / AzdajaD
jadaminato / kume23
dino / bosnae92
Rijckenborg / Spaltung
Horodamian / horodamian
meagain / meagaingg
Einer777 / Einer200
Jmjry / jmjry
IanP304 / IanP84

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should have your tickets now. :)
Thanks Tammy, just checked again and nope not yet, I will check again later on sure they will arrive soon. Thanks again.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Winners

Friday, January 15

CC Name / GG Name

Regie19 / regie19
Mundug / Supermancat
terryk / tkozfromtdot
Stollpe / Stollpe
gardin555 / pokertek
saha2000 / bmx34
AzdajaD / AzdajaD
jadaminato / kume23
dino / bosnae92
Rijckenborg / Spaltung
Horodamian / horodamian
meagain / meagaingg
Einer777 / Einer200
Jmjry / jmjry
IanP304 / IanP84

jmjry and horodamian were not eligible for tickets, so those bundles have been award to kkami (k_kaminski on GGPoker) and mtl mile end (same name on GG). Congrats!

Drawing for January 16 soon!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks Tammy, just checked again and nope not yet, I will check again later on sure they will arrive soon. Thanks again.
They should be there. Info was updated last night. :/

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They should be there. Info was updated last night. :/
Just double checked, see screenshot below no tickets and if I go into the flip & go click register says no available tickets.

Could just be a delay in processing them maybe? I dunno lol.

Screenshot 20210116 164025 GGPoker20UK

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
First try :deal:

Attachments

• 1.jpg