Fedor Holz wants in on the Heads Up challenges!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Fedor Holz has a Heads Up Challenge offer from Wiktor 'Limitless' Malinowski (online high stakes grinder). Wiktor has asked Fedor to message him when he is ready to go!

Do you think you would watch this battle?
[FONT=Literata, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]Fedor Holz the Next to Offer Up a Heads-Up Poker Challenge

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would defiantly be watching this one more than the Polk Negranu match.Being a big fan of Fedor Holtz is one reason but this match I think would be more epic and trust me I am not discounting the other match. I just think this will be more interesting.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Fedor Holz has a Heads Up Challenge offer from Wiktor 'Limitless' Malinowski (online high stakes grinder). Wiktor has asked Fedor to message him when he is ready to go!

Do you think you would watch this battle?
[FONT=Literata, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]Fedor Holz the Next to Offer Up a Heads-Up Poker Challenge

Thanks for bringing us all this news Shells! It is greatly appreciated.

I think for sure I will be watching this match.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IMO players like BenCB and Crownupguy are kind of boring to watch, they're too low key to be entertaining. If people just want to see nose bleed stakes they can watch Triton cash games on Youtube. I think that's why the Polk/Dnegs game was such a big deal -it was more about their personalities/egos than the amount of the game itself.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
IMO players like BenCB and Crownupguy are kind of boring to watch, they're too low key to be entertaining. If people just want to see nose bleed stakes they can watch Triton cash games on Youtube. I think that's why the Polk/Dnegs game was such a big deal -it was more about their personalities/egos than the amount of the game itself.

I think I know what you mean.

For me, I am looking forward to this one even though they aren't 'big' personalities.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that this will be good to study. Both of these guys are online crushers, and I'm looking forward to this.

Does anyone know if and where this will be streamed?

Awesome reporting as always Shells. I always come here to find out what is going on in the poker world!

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I'd definitely tune in to this match.

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am just courious is the W. Malinowski which is playing on GG poker with this nick from Croatia the same one you are talking about or someone is presenting as him.
This one is playing big buy in tournaments.
Anyone know?

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Shelley, I wished to watch this, definitely. Fedor origins from my little, littel Federal here in germany. I am sure, he misses his home Federal. We are all like this from here. We love to travel and live some time somewhere else, but we love our region here.
Please, keep us updated when there is something to watch somewhere.
Even a youtube after video would be nice. :)

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Shelley, I wished to watch this, definitely. Fedor origins from my little, littel Federal here in Germany. I am sure, he misses his home Federal. We are all like this from here. We love to travel and live some time somewhere else, but we love our region here.
Please, keep us updated when there is something to watch somewhere.
Even a youtube after video would be nice. :)

When this challenge gets underway, we will post a dedicated thread for comments and hope you join in, Isa! :)

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, this challenge is great, I think it will be very exciting to see it, regards:)

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome! I'll be tuning in (providing there is no fee at GGpoker.TV :))

I'm hoping that they post it to their YouTube. Sounds like Joey is the commentator so it might be on Twitch and YouTube. Either way it will be fun to watch.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm hoping that they post it to their YouTube. Sounds like Joey is the commentator so it might be on Twitch and YouTube. Either way it will be fun to watch.

Joey is in fact, the commentator so far.

We are live!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Fedor will win without a doubt.And the start as I heard today at GG poker 05.03.2021.We are looking forward to this confrontation!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The victory of Fyodor Holtz was expected, in my humble opinion. He was focused on the game from the start. Webcams and a demonstration of pocket cards have brought a revival to the friendly heads-up.