Doyle Brunson is the newest WPT ambassador

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Doyle Brunson had announced that he may play in the wsop Main Event this year, with hopes COVID-19 has somewhat subsided. But his news did not stop there, since, on the same day, WPT (World Poker Tour) announced that the 88-year-old 'Godfather of Poker' would be joining the organization as an ambassador along with Brad Owen, Andrew Neeme and Steve Aoki as the newest WPT ambassadors.

Doyle Brunson Named WPT Ambassador, Scheduled to Appear at Neon Future Science Event

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️🤗
This is a bit unexpected. But I can say with confidence that this is a damn good marketing move!😉
Good job, WPT, well done!👍

Thank you, Shelley, for keeping us up to date with the latest news!🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, for some reason it seemed to me that Doyle was no longer with us, whenever for some reason I remembered him over the past year, I thought that there was a cool guy who did a lot for poker and now he is not with us.
When I saw this news, I couldn't believe my eyes at first, but after reading the message, I was glad that Doyle is still alive and even continues to play poker.
Respect to the oldest member of the poker Heroes club!

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
You can watch Brunson in Season 9 of High Stakes Poker.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Great, I think doyle is an ambassador to poker . He is one of the old time greats.