Dolly's Game on PokerGo beginning Monday!

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's cool that Doyle Branson hasn't finished his poker game. This is my favorite and most respected poker player:)))

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerGo

Poker legend Doyle Brunson is still grinding high-stakes cash games, and you’ll get to see him in action on PokerGo starting Monday.

PokerGo Launches ‘Dolly’s Game’ Mixed-Game Show, Starring Doyle Brunson and High-Stakes Friends

Yes I read that...
I originally subscribed to PokerGo .. which at the time was dumb, with free videos on YouTube and Twitch playing RunItUp and i recording all reruns of Poker After Dark from TV

I cancelled my PokerGo, was pricey, will run out in 3 months so I get to watch this.

My question is about PokerGo.. does anyone recommend spending the $ and remaining on that?

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Subscription fee Is it worth subscribing PokerGO

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have subscribed to PokerGo mostly during the wsop. This year was a bit of a waste since I didn't have time to watch much at all but in other years I have gotten plenty of entertainment from what they offered in the way of live games. I rarely watched anything from the archive. (keep in mind, I am a recreational player and don't aspire to greatness:))

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have subscribed to PokerGo mostly during the WSOP. This year was a bit of a waste since I didn't have time to watch much at all but in other years I have gotten plenty of entertainment from what they offered in the way of live games. I rarely watched anything from the archive. (keep in mind, I am a recreational player and don't aspire to greatness:))

thanks advice Shells, I agree I don't think the money worth it, i forget was annual about $100?
love the aspiration comment...
yehhhh I am not alone... :star:

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While you're on PokerGo, look for my brief appearance in the Steve Albini episode of Stories From the Felt.

Top 10 Games