Do poker Vloggers get respect for their contributions?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very nice article Jon! Being more of a Twitch stream viewer, I don't really know many vloggers except for Marle so the article really helped raise awareness for me on what's happening in the poker vlog world. :icon_stud :icon_thum

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neeme is the best. I think he does get the respect but it will be bigger in a few years.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hopefully, they do get respect for their efforts. Since I am not a Vlogger subscriber, but from the article presented, I wondered why the GPI didn't do their research before nominating people for their Vlogger awards? I find the GPI Awards less credible due to this oversight.

ACEWOLF56

ACEWOLF56

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the likes and subscribes speaks for itself when it comes to respect for the vloggers. I personally like a few of them, even Trooper (entertaining and posts almost everyday). My top 4 are Johnnievibes, Brad Owen, Jaman burtan, and Andrew Neeme.

ACEWOLF56

ACEWOLF56

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have to pick one for the Vloggers Award, I’d have to pick Brad Owen as far as overall. But in the future if they add best entertaining, best effects, etc,. Then it would be a cool divide amongst the best of them.

B

beanman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have to pick one for the Vloggers Award, I’d have to pick Brad Owen as far as overall. But in the future if they add best entertaining, best effects, etc,. Then it would be a cool divide amongst the best of them.

I agree Brad Owen overall! He has my vote