Daniel Negreanu signs as brand ambassador with GGPoker

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, what a score for GG! Good for them. They already have his cartoon face all over the site hahahah!

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good for GG. Don’t know much about the site but a good win for them. I wish USA players were allowed. Crazy how long its been since Black Friday.

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the pro always marketing their image in the poker world

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got the email this morning from GGPoker, congrats to Daniel!! I think Bryn Kenney is also a member of Team GGPoker. Wishing all the best!! :D:D

ldw22

ldw22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very smart move by GGPoker, to me this catapults their brand recognition and their credibility as a major operator, pretty much overnight. I've never given GG a try before, precisely because I hadn't heard enough about them. I'll deffo be checking 'em out now, if they're good enough for DNegz they're good enough for me!

xxxSSSxxx

xxxSSSxxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never played on GGPoker. Is it a good site?

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Good move, congratulations to GGPoker and Negreanu.

rayrc

rayrc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had never heard of GG Poker, but seeing this note the first thing I did was go to the GG Poker site, I hope it works in mexico. Great hiring

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think the number of players in this network will increase. A good choice.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I wish him the best for now that he's an ambassador for a new online poker room . I just hope he's made the right choice (I also wonder why he didn't go to partypoker or other great poker room mmmmmmm.........:confused: )

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting! I have yet to try out GG Poker, is it worth a try? What is the software like and tournament schedule?

beldin2010

beldin2010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because of Daniel I will look at GGPoker to check options :)

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will definitely test GG poker. I don't think Daniel did it overnight, there's a good reason for such a move. Probably with many zeros :)

DTMath

DTMath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have not heard about GG until yesterday

I will be checking this site out. He is the reason I started playing. Always brought positive life to the table.

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully they'll improve the promotions and tournament series offered to players.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well what to say. Well done, does not stand still and continues to move forward. I'm glad for him.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a bit on Natural 8 which is one of the skins on the gg network and i am not a big fan. Players constantly spamming with those smilies in the chat and you can not turn them off. Also tables not pop up when action is on you makes it almost unplayable for me when i am multitabling together with other sites.

As for daniel negreanu, im not wondering he signed up there because they have a high rake. They even rake preflop i heard. And more rake is better, at least according to him.

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is great! He is by far my favorite player!

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow that really is surprising. I never even heard of GGPoker. I would've thought he'd take to PartyPoker like most of the former PokerStars pros. Good for GGPoker though.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This good news. GG network is excellent and it can compose the emination by the names of brand. Also, the support for the event of all the players allocated tickets $ 5 and $ 25. It is necessary to simply write in support of GGPoker.Good luck.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel its a great sign as well. Don't know about GGpoker but should be an interesting site.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that might of been a skin of cake poker