Daniel Negreanu is Ripped!

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, this guy Daniel. It's kinda funny to see him like that, but good for him! Maybe I should also start working out.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is extremely hard if not impossible to build up a lot of muscle mass on a vegan diet without the use of non-vegan supplements or performance enhancing drugs (steroids, HGH, etc.).

Of course, if he were using anabolic steroids, there were be some side effects such as loss of hair and mood disorders. We'll never know unless he goes off on a 'roid rage induced tirade or something.

Oh wait... :rolleyes:

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not understand man , is this how he wants to look like in a year or he is already like this and wants to build some extra muscle ??? Like one guy said with his comment , definetely testosterone , lol :D And he is vegan ?? If this is how he looks now it's unbelievable , if this is his dream to be real , well hard to do it on vegan diet imo , I would ant a lot of meat if I were him , lol :)

Gl anyway , whatever he wants to accomplish , Amanda would like this trasformation for sure ;)

The doses your doc gives you as TRT would barely make a difference unless your T is really low. I would still attribute most of this to hard work and clean diet, he'd probably be bigger if he ate meat. If he is taking non-medical doses of T then you could achieve that look without hitting a gym at all and just eating clean, but somehow I doubt he's about that testosteroids lyfe

People who lose hair also generally have high T levels without taking exogenous T.

also keep in mind the lighting makes him look much more ripped. With lighting like that I can look like thor, but then I go on the beach in the sun and I become flabby fat thor. Lighting makes a massive difference

Last edited:
ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow. All you have to do is move and the papi body is already melting. :D

Daniel set an example to follow. :)

B_D_Cout

B_D_Cout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Canadian, he’s always been my fav. His reads are just unreal

jdorganic

jdorganic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He got cash now it’s time to work on his appearance 😄

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The vegan diet has to be something formidable for it to have achieved these results, I do not think it is a clone lol, however, it already made me want to see what kind of diet it has followed and thus be able to have a similar transformation haha, it would be excellent that we all could do something like that, and I know it can. Regards.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow thats pretty impressive. I guess he is 'man poker' now. :D

It really pays of if you hit the weights while waiting for good cards i guess :D

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With such a beautiful wife, he must have such a body)Wanted to have big money, got!Wanted to extend hair, got!Wanted a beautiful wife, got!Wanted an athletic body, got!So this proves that if a person wants something and sets a goal for himself, he will succeed!

Y

youngun9927

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yup

Daniel Negreanu recently posted photos on his Twitter of his new body transformation. He looks like a new man. In fact, I'm beginning to think it's possible that he might have been cloned because he looks unreal in comparison to his old self. Kid Poker looks super jacked. If you have not seen the new Daniel Negreanu, click on the link below.

https://twitter.com/RealKidPoker/status/1279151741800378368?s=19

yea he is but as a poker player i feel it important to stay health bc u sitting at the table or at the computer eating a drink ur favorite things is easy to over do it and i believe in my opinion this will mess with ur metal game

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

Guys, let's talk about Negrianu as a poker player, not as a top man. I looked at a lot of material about his game and behavior during the game. I get the impression that he has mental problems. His play also does not shine with wit or unconventional approach. He plays on the card, sometimes bluffs, but not for the whole stack. In general, and I can do so. He just got lucky when he won his millions. It was just an appstrike and nothing more. Since then, Negrianu has shown nothing significant.

U

userme4321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good for him. I always think 10 7 when one says Daniel Negreanu. Jerseys too.

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He just has a lot of time to make himself not only in poker

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Onya Daniel. Great card player who looks after himself like all the best champions do.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. He is one of my favorites; has fun, kind of a friendly chat deceptor, multi talented and fun to watch.

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, the change is great, is there any chance that the image will be edited?:confused::confused:

M

maxyan85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is a man! I have been interested in his success for a long time. He hasn't had much luck in poker lately. But he never ceases to delight with his energy and optimism, an amazingly versatile person. Success and good luck to him in the future.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

I'm a fan but could care less what he looks like. Maybe women like it?

K

Kadgaron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Antonio Esfandiari immediately invited Negreanu to enter the ring with him to test his strength in a new form. However, Daniel correctly refused a colleague

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
His transformation actually inspired me to do the same. I've lost 12 pounds last month. Negreanu is KING.

L

lusquinha2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he's an inspiration for sure!

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its little not usual to see him like this. But its very good abs

AndyGamesPoker

AndyGamesPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it is crazy, he has definitely put in a lot of hard work!