Dan Bilzerian joins GG Poker Team

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

I already knew I joined last year I also played by getting a free ticket with her at a table unfortunately she dropped out soon: D she could win that you paid in front of her with danbliz code

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me it doesn’t matter at all

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dan gets a bad rep as he does bring it on himself but hes a great self promoter

LemonAmnezia

LemonAmnezia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think that. To me it seemes likes hes just a wanna be poker bully, with average poker skills and he has no other option than hoping to get sponsored by any poker site

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I read it I couldn't believe it!
Great move for GG! Excellent marketing

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can not believe it. Very good for him. Good luck in the future.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Eh, this is just an advertisement for GG. They know that Dan has followers so they are hoping to get a portion of them. Good business move by GG, but I wonder what the financial terms of Dan's deal would be.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's big marketing campaign of GG poker great movement)

shinmenkami

shinmenkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One picture defines this partnership

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG ERROR

Wow I just read about the Dan Bilzerian/Vanessa Kade issue and really GG Poker this is 2021 and comments less offensive than this guy's "Hoe" remark have ended peoples careers, give your head a shake GG. and the timing. International Women's Day?????

Obviously GG Poker is not concerned about appearances...or integrity..I guess it's all about Bottom Line$$$

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: Well, very good for him, I really congratulate him, many successes.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Wow I just read about the Dan Bilzerian/Vanessa Kade issue and really GG Poker this is 2021 and comments less offensive than this guy's "Hoe" remark have ended peoples careers, give your head a shake GG. and the timing. International Women's Day?????

Obviously GG Poker is not concerned about appearances...or integrity..I guess it's all about Bottom Line$$$

My perspective is we live in a low information age - most of Bilzerian's fans are said to be young boys (guns and girls!) and most others do not seem to pay close attention to his shtick...they just presume him a baller.

What GG was thinking I do not know. Apart from the fact his father bilked people of tens of millions (never recovered and presumed to be the source of the sons wealth - not poker as claimed) Dan Bilzerian appears to have just taken his own recent investors for a 50 million ride himself (now revealed his huge Hollywood mansion was not his but rented etc.etc.)

There is no evidence what so ever Bilzerian is even an average let alone good poker player (go to Google to find how embarrassing he is) and in the interim all he does is issue an endless stream of right wing racist and misogynistic Tweets.

Obviously in a move to counter the Bilzerian misstep, GG have just turned to Daiva Byrne and FLIP (Fantastic Ladies in Poker organization) and brought her on as an ambassador. I hope this does genuinely rectify some of their image problems but if GG were really ballsy I think they would get a lot more traction and favor by canning Bilzerian, apologizing and admitting 'we made a mistake'.

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow an open devil worshipping luciferian

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be like taking candy from a baby playing him . His Botox will block his view of the cards

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope he bets all those women and he loses to me easily =)

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Good for Dan, I'm completely sure GG is not going to regret it. :)

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a Vanessa Kade treating Person is a nothing

M

malibuflo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know what gg poker is like but I hope it's better than pokerstars .. in romania it's not gg poker yet .. but those from gg will probably enjoy it

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad he was able to join the GG team. I did try but was not allowed as I am in the USA. Good luck to Dan and to the team.

Beatlebug

D

dukgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope he drops out like he dropped out of BUDS...twice. Loser.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
gg will regret associating with him

I'd like to think so.

However, I think people can't quite accept GG Poker hired Bilzerian as an Ambassador precisely because of his crass, chauvinistic behavior simply to attract some of his 'followers'.

His very first Tweet upon joining GG was a crude and misogynist reply to a female player actually associated with GG Poker. Since then Bilzerian has Tweeted what he liked - an endless stream of bile to intentionally upset people.

For that he got rewarded with a promotional series built around him and his character = Battle Royale. After half a year of close association with Bilzerian it a tad hard for GG to play the innocent party card.

Bilzerian might disgust many (including myself- he's a cretin and fraudster) but GG Poker is happy with him.