Congratulations Annette Obrestad

G

girouxville

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting article on Annette Obrestad. I think "Good for her". I applaud her for her triumps thus far.

C

CSINSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting article on Annette Obrestad. I think "Good for her". I applaud her for her triumps thus far.

Please explain to me why any poker player, especially a professional online player, would step foot in a Adelson owned property let alone represent them.

Isn't she aware that Adelson wants to shut down online poker & he is the biggest opponent that online poker has.

I guess maybe money comes before values & ethics. Even as an amateur player I would be embarrassed to even be seen in the Venetian.

There are a cornucopia of pros that will NEVER step foot in the Venetian & I applaud them for that.

It is also inept that Kathy Liebert plays there. As a HOF does she not have any respect to support other poker players instead of financially supporting the enemy of online poker?

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think she is lost or knows exactly what she is doing and may actually NEED $$
otherwise why expose yourself to people who do business in shady ways

C

CSINSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think she is lost or knows exactly what she is doing and may actually NEED $$
otherwise why expose yourself to people who do business in shady ways

The ALMIGHTY dollar definitely puts ethics aside for some people. Just a shame.

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As others have stated, I think it's pretty chitty of her. But hey, people do all kinds of things for $. Being that she isn't from the U.S. she probably could care less about Adelson and his agenda, chitty as that may seem.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the article I read, someone said they had never even seen her play there.