DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Very. very sad.

The fact that Norm MacDonald was battling cancer in private for so many years makes that much more poignant.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
He was a funny guy. Sad, he was so young. rest in peace Norm.

AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So sad, Norm was one of the funniest guys that many people didn't get......

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the laughs Norm,,,, my thought and prayers go out to his family.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought it was a 10 year battle but yeah his death has really gutted me, I was seeing him more & more everywhere & he was getting back into Poker, not much footage of him playing, FCANCER

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
He was one of my favorite stand-up acts and the best "Weekend Update" anchor, in my opinion. I admire the fact that he kept his illness private like Bill Hicks. No drama queens here. Gonna miss you, Norm.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sympathize with family and friends. Norm was a great man, this is a great loss for the whole world

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He was one of my favorite stand-up acts and the best "Weekend Update" anchor, in my opinion. I admire the fact that he kept his illness private like Bill Hicks. No drama queens here. Gonna miss you, Norm.
Telling the public you have cancer is being a drama queen? Do you realize how brave that is?
Lost a friend to cancer, that's a pretty shi%%y thing to say, to keep it positive, I'll add Norm was also the greatest natural genuine comedic voice EVER. His comedic genius knows no bounds but he was too edgy for mainstream, Your favorite comedian's favorite comedian, just check twitter.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Telling the public you have cancer is being a drama queen? Do you realize how brave that is?
Lost a friend to cancer, that's a pretty shi%%y thing to say, to keep it positive, I'll add Norm was also the greatest natural genuine comedic voice EVER. His comedic genius knows no bounds but he was too edgy for mainstream, Your favorite comedian's favorite comedian, just check twitter.

So sorry for the loss of your friend. :(

GDubs13

GDubs13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So sad to hear about his passing. My best wishes go out to his family and friends.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sad to see past away. Funny guy and many memorable moments.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So sorry for the loss of your friend. :(
Thanks Shells, it was life defining!
A guy that looked like a model, who had everything going for him, looking fresh one day, gone the next week from Blood Cancer. No symptoms #FCancer

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks Shells, it was life defining!
A guy that looked like a model, who had everything going for him, looking fresh one day, gone the next week from Blood Cancer. No symptoms #FCancer

:(

We are always reminded of how life is so incredibly short and to live each day like it could be your last.

Peace be with you and your friend.

Mac Poker