The Chip Race Poker Podcast with CardsChat!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stepped way out of my comfort zone and appeared on the latest episode of The Chip Race poker podcast with our very own @Dara OKearney! I think having met Dara and talked to him so much made me relax a bit. I enjoyed talking to him and David and mostly bragged about how awesome this community it. (I hate my voice so don't make fun of it lol).

We are first on the podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/thechiprace

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I listened to the beginning and will listen to it all the way.
You said it right, Cardschat is a real family.
Thanks. :)

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I think 🤔 you have a beautiful 🤩 voice I could listen to you all day thank you for your time and Support to the cards chat community very Inspirational talk wow 🤩.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 🤔 you have a beautiful 🤩 voice I could listen to you all day thank you for your time and Support to the cards chat community very Inspirational talk wow 🤩.

Thank you very much.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Oh, I can't wait to listen in on this one! Who else could possibly represent CardsChat best than Debi?!

Listening in now. :)

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Should have automatic subtitles to reach more people! Short interview, only about 10 min. Is it audio only or will it still be available in video on Youtube?

Next episode: Interview with @Robbie Strazynski
32438-tropical-drink-icon.png

Who agrees, give a like!
42697-fire-icon.png

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After all, I was silent the whole time. Thanks again. ;)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Should have automatic subtitles to reach more people! Short interview, only about 10 min. Is it audio only or will it still be available in video on Youtube?

Next episode: Interview with @Robbie Strazynski
32438-tropical-drink-icon.png

Who agrees, give a like!
42697-fire-icon.png

It was 14 minutes to be exact, but yes a short one. I think that is the only reason I made it through it without a major screw-up lol.

Maybe I will appear on the CardsChat podcast for our 20th anniversary celebration. It has video - so is more scary. 😲😲

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Please upload this video to YouTube so that we, non-English-speaking participants, can also listen to it.🙏❤❤❤

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please upload this video to YouTube so that we, non-English-speaking participants, can also listen to it.🙏❤❤❤

It is not our podcast and there is no video recording of it. Sorry!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
It is not our podcast and there is no video recording of it. Sorry!
I went to the channel "The chip race podcast" on YouTube, but they did not publish this issue. 😔

Is there an opportunity to find out from them whether they will publish it or can ask them to publish this issue (the presence of video is not important: the main thing is that it should be uploaded to YouTube)?🙏

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
oh guys I would be very interested in being able to listen to it with subtitles they would be so great!!! :cry::cry:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I went to the channel "The chip race podcast" on YouTube, but they did not publish this issue. 😔

Is there an opportunity to find out from them whether they will publish it or can ask them to publish this issue (the presence of video is not important: the main thing is that it should be uploaded to YouTube)?🙏

Yes if you notice they have a very specific use for their YouTube channel. YouTube is for videos and this podcast is not a video. Our podcasts are recorded as videos and that is why we can put them on YouTube.

I would love for you guys to be able to listen to it but I don't know of a way that could be done.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Yes if you notice they have a very specific use for their YouTube channel. YouTube is for videos and this podcast is not a video. Our podcasts are recorded as videos and that is why we can put them on YouTube.

I would love for you guys to be able to listen to it but I don't know of a way that could be done.
Well, it's a pity, I really wanted to listen.😔

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It was really nice to listen and it was very interesting too! You did a great job Debi!! It's a pity though it ended quick, I would LOVE to listen to you more talking about Cardschat and in general :) Waiting for the next jubilee of Cardschat!!!

I think you've build an intrigue enough for some of the listeners to become new members of the forum and freely ask their questions and find a new family! :)