CardsChat's twitter question of the day

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
CardsChat's social media team asked a very interesting question posed to our readers. It went as follows...

'The team at the wsop has handed you the task of improving the overall series this year. What is the one change you would make to better the tournaments?'

Would you have anything to add to this list of suggestions?

Poker Players Share Proposed Improvements to World Series of Poker

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I have not participated in such an event, but after reading the news have not stopped laughing 😁😅 what made me look for more answers and there are more unusual opinion. I guess the team that has been responsible for debug and organize the replies have had some very nice days.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think no one will do good organization like the WSOP organizers of the WSOP, they are excellent professionals, we can of course only give advice, it is necessary uchitsya understand to be an admin, I like they are going in the right direction somewhere dobavlyaya somewhere removing improvising, making something new pressnasa , or uberall strole unnecessary, all moving ahead I think that the WSOP will be better than others, but you see how many are now excellent professionals,I think this WSOP butet very interesting. I do not want to add anything I want to look at the work of the Organizers from a professional point of view. They know what they're doing.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I posted a couple suggestions to make the series more fan and rail friendly. No one wants to watch every player tank for several minutes on every decision. A world series you would think is made up of the best players in the world. I would think widely and extensively experienced players could make small decisions much easier than they make it appear.
I think this question was a good advertiding move to make fans feel more involved in the series. I hope they can improve the rail or fan watchability(?) of the series. Of late its been unbearable to watch.