CardsChat Podcast #10 with Jaime Staples!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
On Episode #10 of the CardsChat Podcast, host Robbie Strazynski sits down with the very popular Twitch streamer and member of PartyPoker, Jaime Staples.

Find out what Jaime’s role with partypoker is all about and how it compares to the work he did for four years with PokerStars.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is honestly one of my favorite players, very talented and super charismatic, he is like a young and online version of Negreanu, I admire him a lot, he has the patience and control of his emotions that many of us lack, we still need to hear a lot of things good of him, I always see his videos I love them, I wish him the best of the best

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
He is honestly one of my favorite players, very talented and super charismatic, he is like a young and online version of Negreanu, I admire him a lot, he has the patience and control of his emotions that many of us lack, we still need to hear a lot of things good of him, I always see his videos I love them, I wish him the best of the best

He IS very charismatic! It's hard not to like this young man and he seems a natural for a Twitch stream personality, too! And he is pretty dang good at poker! :)

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wath i like the most off him and his personality is how he deals with the badbeats,is very funny to watch, he keeps calm all the way just put the hands on hes head,lol. I will love iff my reactions were like his reactios.