CardsChat news app

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all. If you’re like me, you like reading poker news. I know this sub thread contains good poker news but CardsChat also has a free CardsChat news App. I downloaded and it is great. Lots of relative news while also being fairly brief.

Just though I’d throw that out there as I find to easier than searching here for the same news. Of course sometimes the comments on here are better than the story !

Cheers.

R

Rivaud

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good to know! Does it contain a feature that populates a notification when someone replies to a thread you're following?

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. It’s just the same as the poker news that’s featured here but with photos and often times links to older stories or related information.

Just realized I titled it “new” instead of “news”. 🤦*♂️

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Hey all. If you’re like me, you like reading poker news. I know this sub thread contains good poker news but CardsChat also has a free CardsChat news app. I downloaded and it is great. Lots of relative news while also being fairly brief.

Just though I’d throw that out there as I find to easier than searching here for the same news. Of course sometimes the comments on here are better than the story !

Cheers.
Thanks for the heads-up...

I'll be checking it out:dancing2:

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No. It’s just the same as the poker news that’s featured here but with photos and often times links to older stories or related information.

Just realized I titled it “new” instead of “news”. 🤦*♂️

fixed the title fo ya :D

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also installed this app and found it great, for those who like to keep up with the news of the poker world I also recommend.

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
greetings, I downloaded the CC app and it seemed very good excelnte, it is accessible to the forun and just move your fingers you get what you want here in CC hope for many improvements, but I recommend that you download

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use it and I recommend it is very good regards:)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This thread used to be stickied, but the info on where to download the news app is here: CardsChat Poker News App is Here!

We would really appreciate if you guys would rate the app in the App Store and on Google Play!
Good to know! Does it contain a feature that populates a notification when someone replies to a thread you're following?
I don't think the news app does, but our CardsChat forum app does. You'll find the download links for the forum app here: CardsChat Apps for iTunes and Google Play - Post App Issues Here

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread used to be stickied, but the info on where to download the news app is here: CardsChat Poker News App is Here!

We would really appreciate if you guys would rate the app in the App Store and on Google Play!
I don't think the news app does, but our CardsChat forum app does. You'll find the download links for the forum app here: CardsChat Apps for iTunes and Google Play - Post App Issues Here

I gave it 5 stars already.

Sorry, didn’t see it as a sticky thread. Thought I’d let people know as I love the app.

Cheers.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I gave it 5 stars already.

Sorry, didn’t see it as a sticky thread. Thought I’d let people know as I love the app.

Cheers.
Don't be sorry! It's not stickied. :p Thanks for posting about it!

Z

Zikasamaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
????

Where to download app cardschat?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where to download app cardschat?
I found it in the search and installed it on the phone and the computer.
the phone version is very convenient.
I am always aware of the events of the club, I receive notifications about topics of discussions and so on. very conveniently always nearby