CardsChat news

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all. Just getting back to poker again over the past few weeks. I noticed that my CardsChat news App that I have doesn’t seem to have any content from when I last checked months ago. Have you guys stopped updating that app? I loved it for the worldwide news that it had. Thanks.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Let me find out more info on that. It looks like it is not in use anymore. :(

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thought that might be the case. Also no live events lately and a lot of the news was based on that

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thought that might be the case. Also no live events lately and a lot of the news was based on that
Believe or not though, there is still tons of industry news. Just that the app hasn't been updated. Lots of live poker events ramping up, and where there isn't, they're being replaced with big online series!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Are you using the web version of CC on your phone at all? Everything will look as it does from a computer if you do and all the current news will pop up too.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you using the web version of CC on your phone at all? Everything will look as it does from a computer if you do and all the current news will pop up too.

Yes I use the web version of the CardsChat website and see all the news you post here. I just liked the app as don’t have to scroll through all the other posts. It was a nice set up but guess it didn’t get used too much. I’ll survive. 🤪