Bill Klein donates $2.4 million after finishing 2nd in the One Drop

T

tododoce

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bill Klein donated $2.4 million after finishing 2nd in the High Roller for One Drop, now he's playing the Super High Roller Bowl and hopes to make a larger donation.
What a generous guy!

A

alexis8888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really generous! God will reward him!

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bill Klein can afford donate much money because he amateur poker player, poker for him only for fun, he does not need to worry about bankroll management, also about the future, for many professional players future is uncertain ( today poker is legal, but tomorrow can be illegal)

As regards donate, this is a very good deed and can inspire others.

Last edited:
L

Lewa12

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the One Drop? Is not there more pressing problems that require subsidies?

ccocco

ccocco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if he is generous, and who has the gift to make big money doing what you like. It is very valuable making.I not think it is for any other purpose than to help. so health !!

I

insidious96

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generous and I am glad that there are such people.

T

techsavant777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its great to see people who are not greedy and actually give back when they have extra. This is far too rare a quality. If I ever hit the big time, I'm donating for sure. Kids shouldn't have to go hungry while I'm sitting on leather watching big screens.

alejandro huerta

alejandro huerta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a generous man lacks nothing and so I get the achievements and shares it with others.

skull89

skull89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to think the best in people, so i think it was generosity, until someone shows the opposite. :D

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think it is very generous to donate $2.4M. Well done to him!! However you will note that people who donate these large sums can afford to do so. It is a bit like Bill Gates and I believe he has donated half his fortune or the arab who donated all his money. Well done to both of them doing it, but believe me when I say it will not leave them skint, all the amount of money they generate on a daily basis is probably more than you and I make in a lifetime :D:D:D

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
generosity of him to donate that much. of cousr no matter how rich he is , you Need to have such a Gold heart to donate for humankind. good on him . respect

Rain92

Rain92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This guy's a millionaire for gods sake. He doesn't need the money just playing for the sake of it. Still its very nice of him.

maniaka68

maniaka68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So generous he play for fun :D.I have money i have problem i don`t have money i don`t have a problem :) just a little bit

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw the final table. It was won by Jonathan Duhamel, who entered the final table with a small (eight at the table) stack. What I remember in this tournament?
The first being a big chip leader, Phil Hellmuth's departure in 6th place after a terrible game in certain hands and it started losing to Bill Klein s 4 million chips.
Second, the loss Daniel Coleman 3 place (he just tired of playing). Game Bill Klein did not remember anything interesting, old, an amateur player.

S

sunshine0410

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is really generous. I don't think, that everybody would do that.

X

Xmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, not bad. If only everbody would be so generous..

rensks

rensks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a nice thing, good for him like some one said he plays poker for fun, and donate the money you earn with your hobby i think its really nice, says a lot about the type of person ypu are...