Awkwafina is announced as the star of a movie featuring Phil Ivey's Baccarat exploits

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes! I love movies based on real facts!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Ivey should play himself in the movie. This would have been particularly exciting.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Phil Ivey should play himself in the movie. This would have been particularly exciting.

Have you seen Mr. Ivey on camera when he isn't playing poker?

:laugh:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon here.Of course I would..It is an exciting story to be watched..

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure how Akwafina is a good fit. Is this a comedy? Is Dave Chappelle playing Phil lol?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you seen Mr. Ivey on camera when he isn't playing poker?

:laugh:
This will be as relevant as ever at the poker table in the movie about poker. He doesn't need makeup.:icon_fara

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would watch this movie,,, especially if they explain more details about the whole situation, and make it unboring:) wonder who they would get to play Phil Ivey?.... ... ??

nikoszwtos93

nikoszwtos93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Based on a true story?That means Netflix. :p
I see Morgan Freeman as Phil Ivey everyday..

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I reproduce my comment from the article page here, in the hope of spreading actual, factual information.

Soon, I will make a tediously detailed thread trying (probably in vain) to explain edge sorting. For now, I will state, as I have at least a dozen times in the forum that THERE WERE NO PRINTING DEFECTS IN THESE CARDS!!! These cards were Gemaco brand I believe. Gemaco, and other companies make "full bleed" style cards of the highest quality that can be differentiated from one another IF and ONLY IF they are turned 180 degrees straight out of a new pack. Ivey and Sun got the dealer to turn certain cards 180 degrees before playing. IMO, this is cheating, but that is irrelevant to the fact that the cards were not defective. The Borgata even sued the company that made the cards - and lost.

Baccarat Guide - Live Dealer Baccarat