Another interesting Prop Bet?

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In order to do this, you must first be trained. Otherwise you lose. For money you can try your luck. I know one fact, when a man spent three days at sea without food, without drink, without a compass . The man prepared for it. He only had a mask and flippers. And he did it deliberately, jumping into the sea at night with a large cruise ship. A film about him on YouTube " one in the ocean."It was an escape from the Soviet Union diver Slava Kurilov.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In order to do this, you must first be trained. Otherwise you lose. For money you can try your luck. I know one fact, when a man spent three days at sea without food, without drink, without a compass . The man prepared for it. He only had a mask and flippers. And he did it deliberately, jumping into the sea at night with a large cruise ship. A film about him on YouTube " one in the ocean."It was an escape from the Soviet Union diver Slava Kurilov.

I'm not sure how one could prepare for something like this prop bet unless they have already tried this - like solitary confinement in a prison? But, even then, I think they get a little daylight, don't they? (might be wrong on that)

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder if he has any way to tell time so he can tell when he makes it through a day--that would make a big difference if you could check off the days

D

davem86

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not sure thats pretty tough.
I wonder what he did to prepare in those 6 months??

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Even if he loses, or is it looses, he easily surpasses The "Magician" as the biggest idiot in professional poker. Congrats, ought to make his Mom proud. :cool:

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
People need attention and hugs.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, this is not a problem if there is a computer and the Internet, or at least a book.
But I think it must be a certain psycho to accomplish this task.
I also think that this is the greatest folly of putting my health at risk for the sake of money.
To go into such a dispute, speaks of a small mind.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You could not pay me enough to take that bet. Thirty days in a dark room, no alcohol, no drugs, with nothing but my thoughts to keep me company? Like I said, you could not pay me enough.

Statsman1

Statsman1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Even if he wins, the $100K will pay for required therapy when he comes out...his brain will be apple sauce.

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's nuts! He'd either go crazy by the time he gets out or possibly risk messing up his eye sight.

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, this is not a problem if there is a computer and the Internet, or at least a book.
But I think it must be a certain psycho to accomplish this task.
I also think that this is the greatest folly of putting my health at risk for the sake of money.
To go into such a dispute, speaks of a small mind.
Lol, I don't think he has access to any computer or any internet or book that is the whole point LOL the bet is for him just to be in the Darkness. For the Whole 30 days. I think it's pretty dumb don't know if he's doing it for the challenge or cuz he really needs the money since he's poker player:)