They are upping the ante with the $8 Million Venom

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The fourth version of the Venom event will add an additional $1 million to the guarantee, taking it to $8 million. In addition to freerolls and qualifiers starting at $0.11 (Venom Blitz), “Venom Fever” will provide a selection of daily satellites between $30 and $600.

More details in the article >>> New Record with $8 Million Venom Tournament

Below is the schedule of events beginning January 22, 2021!

749b5555c2250989f2d8f3f7f49a6226.png

Last edited:
A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm fighting on all satellites, this year I will play venom !!!!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Unfortunately quite a bit outside my bankroll, but I am sure, someone will be a very happy winner of this event :)

If folks are interested but find the buyins are out of their bankroll, they can always try the number of satellites that are open to play. Just a suggestion...

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a micro grinder, I can only imagine how it must feel to play in a tournament costing thousands of my usual buyins. LOL I guess it says more about me and my personality, but I wouldn't be excited to play in such a tournament, I would be scared to death... and yes I realize that is not your normal reaction to the opportunity of winning a million dollars. I should be excited, but instead I'm frightened. LOL Luckily for me, I won't ever have to deal with those emotions because I'm sticking to my usual comfortable micro level of play. :)

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a tournament, but a dream, but there is no contribution to such an expensive tournament (((

blkmoney12

blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can dream can I

It doesn't cost anything to dream about a tournament that big maybe I could play at 0.11$ satellite and keep winning keep winning keep winning and get to the main event that way.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just joined ACR unfortunately don't have the bankroll to join in. As well am hopeful of tournament cardschat play on mobile.

xurek

xurek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Acr is best site. i play acr for ITM is best. 3x our buyin

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing at ACR. Some people complain about the distribution, but I don't notice much of a bias, since there is a good experience of playing on other gaming sites.