After about 12 hours it is over we have a winner - Cynn Wins!

blkmoney12

blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After about 12 hours of play and about 10 hours of heads up we have a main event winner and it is John Cynn congrats to him on a incredible heads up match.

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cynn Wins! The 2018 World Champion...

After just over 10 hours of heads up play.... John Cynn has won it all. The final hand happened just around 8:20am EST (5:20AM Vegas time) (or 30 min prior due to broadcast delay) when Cynn flopped trip Kings with his KJ. The turn brought an 8 which gave Miles a pair with his Q8 and an insta shove all in. After a few minutes in the tank, Cynn called and was crowned champion.

What a matchup and a Main Event. Def one of the best ones in recent memory.

:D

P

patfreed

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The entire final table was great to watch. Not much unnecessary slow play. Congratulations to Cynn!

Honeybuns666

Honeybuns666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow 10 hours! Now that's a heads up. Congrats champ

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I fell asleep watching the final table last night and woke up this morning watching the
last few hands. Hate I missed some good back forth action but was happy I got to see the final hand. Great heads up play from both.

Congrats John Cynn.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have Poker GO never saw final table not allowed in my area due to broadcasting restrictions.What is the point of PokerGo.

steve22055

steve22055

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argggggggggg! I was so mad! I watched the final table match Friday and whittled down to three. Saturday, we had storms and my satellite connection for the wsop event was scrambled due to the storms. I missed almost the entire session. Congrats to all the FT players!

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the Final 10 players in the FT was so intense!! 3 multiway action with 3 all ins ! manion holding pocket AA's. while zhu and labat both held KK's!!
I stopped watching the Heads-up match at 3:30am CT couldn't stay up to watch who won....but around 6 am when I went to go use the bathroom I couldn't believe that they were still playing
That was very interesting to watch Cynn City for the win!

M

Mepper95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Huge congratulations to all final table players. Especially Cynn of course.

I hope there will be a full replay of the FT on youtube to watch for Non-USA residents/PokerGO subscribers. Please do quote this message if you find one :) Would love to watch the replay!

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10 hours of just heads-up that's crazy but the money is really worth it .

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations. What a great day ...!

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He wasnt slow rolling him as some guys suggest. Huge money was on the table and every decision feels 100 times more difficult. And after that much time playing you want to take as much time as you need to make the right decision.

S

ss51734

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Swear I thought Miles was gonna take it he was so close. He had cynn down but you gotta have luck when it counts thats for sure

P

pokerpick311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to the champion of this event, CYNN, another millionaire thanks to poker.:D

BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats to John Cynn! It was not easy for him to win.

R

ratt555000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
congrats

After just over 10 hours of heads up play.... John Cynn has won it all. The final hand happened just around 8:20am EST (5:20AM Vegas time) (or 30 min prior due to broadcast delay) when Cynn flopped trip Kings with his KJ. The turn brought an 8 which gave Miles a pair with his Q8 and an insta shove all in. After a few minutes in the tank, Cynn called and was crowned champion.

What a matchup and a Main Event. Def one of the best ones in recent memory.

:D
congratulations to cynn

Winner Poker