ACR now accepting MD players

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently moved to Maryland and was online with a rep (Jordan G) for a good while trying to find out what was going to happen to my bankroll. After a few hours he informed me that the information on their website that shows 7 states not eligible for play, MD being one of them, was actually incorrect and we were allowed to play. I was really happy, after reaffirming several times and archiving the chat conversation I closed the chat window and posted my positive experience in the ACR support thread.

It has now been a couple of days since that happened and I thought it might be worth mentioning here not only for those of us that live in MD that still may not know, but for those of us who might be looking at it from the money aspect... Or like me, and be looking at it from both, Maryland is rich!

After a quick google search, nothing too detailed my thoughts were correct, on most of the top 10 list Maryland is ranked in the top five of annual income and over all wealth, this should be a little bit more of a big deal to not only ACR for adding a high income state of depositors (come on I really thing that MOSS ME ticket is looking more and more worth it) but to those playing on ACR who want their piece of that money.

Just my opinion, whats yours?

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
haha reach for the stars!!!!

inflmara

inflmara