ACR changes freerolls for satellites

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The daily freerolls that we were used to putting the ACR room, which by the way I liked the last change since they varied the modality, between NL holdem, PL Omaha and PL Omaha 8. They were recently changed to STEP satellites, where they deliver tickets to a Step depending on the time these tournaments open, Step 3 4 5 tickets can be won. The question is why this change? Is it due to trying to get the minimum number of players for the Venom tournament to reach the guaranteed pot?

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you should ask the rep. Those sat pko is a turn off.

B

bigplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's the worst idea of all time. You would have to be really lucky to move to the next stage.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The daily freerolls that we were used to putting the ACR room, which by the way I liked the last change since they varied the modality, between NL holdem, PL Omaha and PL Omaha 8. They were recently changed to STEP satellites, where they deliver tickets to a Step depending on the time these tournaments open, Step 3 4 5 tickets can be won. The question is why this change? Is it due to trying to get the minimum number of players for the Venom tournament to reach the guaranteed pot?

I would venture to say that they want to increase there numbers for the big tournaments so might as well funnel those freeroll players to provide liquidity to those STEPs versus giving them the option to grind up a bankroll.

It is said to see that the option is taken away, but I'm glad that they still have freerolls. You never know, you might bink your way to a big win :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, our tournaments department constantly do changes and re structure of freerolls and sats in the tournaments lobby, according to the upcoming events, in this case The Venom, that will start tomorrow, once this big event ends, they will change again to the regular ones.

ACR Rep

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, our tournaments department constantly do changes and re structure of freerolls and sats in the tournaments lobby, according to the upcoming events, in this case The Venom, that will start tomorrow, once this big event ends, they will change again to the regular ones.

ACR Rep

They always do this on the lead up to the venom. Ends up being a volume game, but you can win a free ticket, plenty of people have ;) GL

Poker Tells Freeroll Passwords