Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet - yet to pay all players

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The saga of UB and AP will never end. and some of us who missed the glory years have no clue how these sites were. Where did UB and AP fall in the grand scheme of the online world. I get this confused which of these sites did the deal where they sent someone a copy of the HH with all hands revealed. I keep thinking its UB but AP has something to do with all this

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The saga of UB and AP will never end. and some of us who missed the glory years have no clue how these sites were. Where did UB and AP fall in the grand scheme of the online world. I get this confused which of these sites did the deal where they sent someone a copy of the HH with all hands revealed. I keep thinking its UB but AP has something to do with all this

I think there was a youtube documentary out there regarding the demise of AP and UB and Fulltilt. It's been a long time since I had watched it but what I remember is was really good and definitely gave insight as to what happened during that period. If I find the video I will be sure to share. (or you can search for it?) :)

D

dfarrands

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was a prop player for Absolute back in the day. The 3/6 - 5/10 fixed limit hold'em games were pretty easy and the weekly rakeback payments were great. I miss those days.

The whole Potripper Superuser saga was heartbreaking.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have $ 15 left in Ultimate Poker . Can't take . And you don't want to lose just like that ! :mad:

Same here, but with Absolute Poker. I thought it was safe since Hellmuth was promoting it.

I remember how long it took me to deposit again because I didn't trust any poker site no more.

Thinking about it, this fear was the beginning of my downfall in poker because I also withdrew from the site I used to make the most profit out of: Everest Poker.

And the Black Friday came making my fear even worse... :(

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a pity for those players who trust the room, as well as full tilt poker. The same situation occurs. At that time, full tilt poker was saved by pokerstars, and who do you think will save?
I wish all the players to withdraw their money from this room and that it would be closed.:deal: