D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Massive congratulations to Michael Addamo who wins his 4th Gold Bracelet! The cool and extremely talented Australian also picked up a not too shabby $1,958,569 for his efforts!

Read the write up from Poker news here - https://www.pokernews.com/news/2021...100-000-high-roller-fourth-bracelet-40324.htm

AR AR AR AR

Addamo is absolutely crushing it this year.

I think few were aware just how many high roller tourneys he had won and placed highly but as the article states he has now won $9.5 million dollars this year....

Its been very interesting to watch a few of the top flight players go on an incredible year long heater in recent years...Holz, Bonomo and now Addamo. I wonder if Addamo will keep this level up into 2022?

I also wonder if he'll travel to Prague for the EPT?

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Addamo is becoming one of my favorite players. He appears a warm and humble guy though lethal on the felt. Nice combination.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is amazing to see who the new crushers in poker are. Not sure if the old ones like Fedor leave because they are bored with the game, or if it has passed them by.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It is amazing to see who the new crushers in poker are. Not sure if the old ones like Fedor leave because they are bored with the game, or if it has passed them by.

Fedor Holtz never really left the game but dialed back his schedule. Holz was not only at the wsop he was chip leader day one of this 100K high roller. Somewhat low profile this series.

Stating the obvious, I think these sun run years some players have are a combination of raw talent, deep study, luck and...and an incredibly intense focus for a specific year. It is not as though these players aren't strong over an extended period or their games at a super high level consistently, so I would pose it's the ability to laser focus through a year with fewer distractions than normal.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fedor Holtz never really left the game but dialed back his schedule. Holz was not only at the WSOP he was chip leader day one of this 100K high roller. Somewhat low profile this series.

Stating the obvious, I think these sun run years some players have are a combination of raw talent, deep study, luck and...and an incredibly intense focus for a specific year. It is not as though these players aren't strong over an extended period or their games at a super high level consistently, so I would pose it's the ability to laser focus through a year with fewer distractions than normal.

That is very true. I'm also surprised to see the online crushers are starting to play live tournaments. I think part of it is that we never knew that they were fish2013 or OtB_RedBaron until it was publicly known.

WSOP