The 2019 WSOP begins Wednesday!

Crispoker540

Crispoker540

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I'm going to look at it, an event of such magnitude is always just to see
Ty Shells

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
looking forward to watch stuff on youtube and twich. Hopefully there will be good content.

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's some awesome events this year. That Big 50 is going to be interesting to see. 1000+ players for sure, going to be huge!

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck to all the cardschat players looking to participate in the wsop, I hope a cardschat player wins it all, will be nice to see. Have fun.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Awesome , the great day has come , the WSOP has started . I am going to follow the news for the players' everyday fights for the precious bracelets , especially for the big events this summer .
GL to CC pros and CC players who are going after those bracelets and big $$$$$ prizes this summer :)

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has Donald trump been seen in poker tournaments?

Watched the announcement of his visit to the Comedy club. He really got closer to the people. But why not take part in poker tournaments, or is it already the case?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Watched the announcement of his visit to the Comedy club. He really got closer to the people. But why not take part in poker tournaments, or is it already the case?

I highly doubt we would see Donald Trump at the WSOP poker tables. But with him, one never really knows what his plan is.

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the entire final table of the short deck 10K. What a ride. It's a lot of fun if you guys get a chance to see it. And at the same time I learned a bit of strategy about the new game.

L

Lolers18

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
WSOP Main event 2019.

The main event has started now?? :elefant: Where can i watch this besides youtube?? Thanks.

toteucelbun

toteucelbun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i bet on Daniel Negreanu to win it

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ill definetly watch it! So much to lern and so much fun haha

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main event has started now?? :elefant: Where can i watch this besides youtube?? Thanks.
There are 89 events in the WSOP this year. The main event is event #73, Flight A for the main event starts July 3rd. Where I live in the US pokergo has blacked out much of the WSOP coverage but it is available on streaming platform CBS All Access. I signed up for the 1 week free trial to watch the end of event #3 since I was in that event.

WSOP