your experiences with Skrill ?

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
unfortunately pokerstars doesnt give neteller as withdraw possibility anymore . neteller did send me money to my bankaccount without problems

i also have a skrill account but never withdrew money there to my bankaccount .

are withdrawals from skrill to your bank also without trouble / hassle ?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
in my country I use Master Card to withdraw from pokerstars, the country I live in is Kazakhstan I don't know about this skrill so something like that

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Withdrawing skrill to bank card for several years, it's painful to pay 7.5% for the service, but it's instant and works just great, haven't tried to withdraw to the bank account.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I only use Skrill to deposit & withdraw in gambling sites nowadays so they must be decent enough :unsure:

Sadly this cant be said about these sites cause in some minimum deposit/withdrawal (from/to skrill) is like 2-6* bigger than in others ...

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Skrill is fine. I have only positive experiences with this wallet. I use this wallet in most poker rooms. The only problem I have recently is with PokerMatch. Skrill in this poker room has stopped supporting certain regions.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Skrill is fine. I have only positive experiences with this wallet. I use this wallet in most poker rooms. The only problem I have recently is with PokerMatch. Skrill in this poker room has stopped supporting certain regions.

but have you took money from skrill to your bank ?

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Skrill is reliable.
I used to send money to the bank via Skrill, it arrived without any problems.
But recently I withdraw the money with a bank card or transfer it to Revolut also with a bank card.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
but have you took money from skrill to your bank ?

Yes, I did several times succesfully. The tax is painful, but it is secured and fast transfer method ...

Tegnap31

Tegnap31

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
yes everything works fine back there :)