Did You use Crypto for deposit or withdraw on what sites?

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've using ACR withdraw on LiteCoin at Binance for some time, works fine about 20 minutes to process. (y)Mainly less than 0,2% for process it.
What crypto have You used or intend to use? :DTell me about Your experience so far.

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont use crypto anywhere (n) And i dont have intent to use :unsure: For me isnt a trustable money, sometimes is too much work to transfer to another platform.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I dont use crypto anywhere (n) And i dont have intent to use :unsure: For me isnt a trustable money, sometimes is too much work to transfer to another platform.
It gets trustable for me the Instant the BTC ATM spits out my winnings in cash 😉
Took me 2 hours to withdraw from Acr to my wallet and selling it at the house of nakamoto
But I do know for most people crypto ATMs are not available nearby

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What do You mean too much work, in brazil we have binance, we pay about U$0,60 per pix.:unsure: Transfering U$500 that is about less than 0,2%. Any e-wallet will charge at least 2-5% about 10 to 50 times more though.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It gets trustable for me the Instant the BTC ATM spits out my winnings in cash 😉
Took me 2 hours to withdraw from Acr to my wallet and selling it at the house of nakamoto
But I do know for most people crypto ATMs are not available nearby
BTC don't have too much taxes( gas price) to process the transaction? I opted Litecoin bypass that, tried tether but the address seems to be :eek:old and I get scared.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
BTC don't have too much taxes( gas price) to process the transaction? I opted Litecoin bypass that, tried tether but the address seems to be :eek:old and I get scared.
Yes I'm looking for a cheaper alternative ...with all the fees I loose almost 10% of the withdrewn amount 🙄

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Yes I'm looking for a cheaper alternative ...with all the fees I loose almost 10% of the withdrewn amount 🙄
But i don't think there will be one as ACR only offers crypto

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
So, I already told You, go with Litecoin next time. I waited the right time to request the withdraw, Litecoin was about 88. when it took 91,00 I sold to BUSD, so actually I won 3%plus on the process. And learnt a bit more about trading. right now I'm scared to death of putting the wrong address on doing it.

Last edited:
V

Vhooom4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
For me appears Checks, EcopayZ, LuxonPay and pay4fun beyond crypto. Used Ecopayz last time.
Can you withdraw via PIX in Ecopayz? Can you tell me about your experience with Ecopayz? As a Brazilian, which method do you recommend using to withdraw in acr? Thanks in advance.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I use crypto only for ACR because it's convenient to withdraw it to it there and the money comes very quickly, this is the most important thing. Other sites use a regular card of my country or a visa and money comes in just as quickly I withdraw money from pokerstars there they take a couple of minutes, they are the fastest to withdraw funds

M

mssmotilda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many poker rooms already support cryptocurrency. I think this is very convenient for everyone and I think that all poker rooms will come to this. I am sure that the future belongs to the cryptocurrency.

V

Vhooom4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Many poker rooms already support cryptocurrency. I think this is very convenient for everyone and I think that all poker rooms will come to this. I am sure that the future belongs to the cryptocurrency.
Do you know a tutorial for this? Because I'm a total newbie in crypto, but from what I read I need to setup a wallet then send the crypto to this wallet and after that transfer it to a exchange but the exchange has a lot "networks" for the same coin and if you choose the wrong one you lost all your crypto.... I have to say I'm lost here hahaha

M

mssmotilda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you know a tutorial for this? Because I'm a total newbie in crypto, but from what I read I need to setup a wallet then send the crypto to this wallet and after that transfer it to a exchange but the exchange has a lot "networks" for the same coin and if you choose the wrong one you lost all your crypto.... I have to say I'm lost here hahaha
I found answers to all questions on this topic on YouTube.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I use crypto only for ACR because it's convenient to withdraw it to it there and the money comes very quickly, this is the most important thing. Other sites use a regular card of my country or a visa and money comes in just as quickly I withdraw money from pokerstars there they take a couple of minutes, they are the fastest to withdraw funds
Nice, which cryptos have You used at ACR?
I've used Litecoin with success many times. Never used Bitcoin because of gas taxes.
I ask that because I thought about using BUSD, but see the tether version of ACR seems too old and don't fit the Tether Binance ERC20.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Can you withdraw via PIX in Ecopayz? Can you tell me about your experience with Ecopayz? As a Brazilian, which method do you recommend using to withdraw in acr? Thanks in advance.
in brazil, create an account at binance, and withdraw acr via litecoin(means almost no tax). or change credits with some pal(take care).
I've using Ecopayz as bankroll never withdrawn so far.