Withdraws from sites

misskrystal4

misskrystal4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I find myself an even more loyal depositor to unibet and a big part of it is is due to how easy and quick I can make a withdrawl. I haven’t been having much luck lately overall at this site so am considering throwing my money in another direction more often. Can anyone recommend and well known site. Ie. pokerstars 888 partypoker..whichever that makes the payments type and withdraw haste free is where I’ll try my luck for the next few weeks. 888 has been my primary account for a long time but the most recent withdrawl attempt put me throu another verify my account process which took time and by the time it was approved I’d spent half of my bankroll. I want fast withdrawals. Who do I deposit to next cardschat players?:confused:

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see you're Canadian. If you live in BC, MB or QC I recommend Playnow/Espacejeux for ease and security of deposits and withdrawals to/from your bank account. No fees whatsoever, and since the company is government sanctioned you don't have to worry about banks not wanting to deal with them. I don't recall any kind of verification process either. I've deposited and withdrawn money. They have phone support which is a BIG plus in my mind.

A possible advantage, depending on your perspective, is that they have relatively few players. That means there are no, or at least very marathon games. You're only competing with tens, sometimes a couple hundred other players most of the time.

Last edited: