Withdrawal issue at Sportsbetting.ag

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been using sportsbetting for a long time and unfortunately today I had the first problem with a withdrawal. I was a few months ago without logging in and playing the site, yesterday I participated
from a freeroll in which I won a ticket and managed to win the tournament for $ 953. After that I asked for the withdrawal and everything was normal. Today I entered the site and the withdrawal was
With the status '' canceled '', I went to chat and the girl who answered me said they detected a new device and this was blocking the loot. I explained to her that I
I had bought a computer and a new cell phone and had played poker both yesterday. She told me the only solution would be to call the number she gave me though,
I live in brazil and I don't speak English fluently.

Can anyone give me any ideas or help me?

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really need to withdraw this money. I have always been very easy to withdraw money from there, I have even withdrawn 550 $ from another freeroll and never had any problems. The only explanation is my new computer and my new cellphone anyway.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Try and put it through again.

Also tell live chat you do not speak English maybe they have a non-english support number

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let us know how it turns out. I was considering depositing on Sportsbetting for the first time but I would like to know how this situation plays out first.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on the win well done not talking about sportsbetting but in general most sites make it hard to withdraw,
Are you sure you do not want to reverse withdrawal type options open for days?
You will lose bonus ect thats not there if withdraw some sites even ask for i.d again when looking for large withdrawal and already have it and make you wait an eternity for approval hoping you keep playing and generate more rake.
Contact the number resend whats required and stop playing there until get your withdrawal amount.
Nothing feels worse than losing or reducing a planned withdrawal by continuing to play after withdrawal delayed by your situation on a site.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let us know how it turns out. I was considering depositing on Sportsbetting for the first time but I would like to know how this situation plays out first.

Updating: I got a friend who speaks fluent English, he called there and they said it was an account security issue, that I should reply to an email confirming that it was me who was making the withdrawal request. The email was answered, the clerk confirmed that everything was ok and said the withdrawal would be processed. However, after I requested the withdrawal again, they sent me an email saying that my withdrawal was declined, this time because I have to go through a 72 hour poker account evaluation. Now I'm waiting until tomorrow to see what happens. I've never had a problem getting a sportsbetting, but unfortunately this time it's getting complicated.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on the win well done not talking about sportsbetting but in general most sites make it hard to withdraw,
Are you sure you do not want to reverse withdrawal type options open for days?
You will lose bonus ect thats not there if withdraw some sites even ask for i.d again when looking for large withdrawal and already have it and make you wait an eternity for approval hoping you keep playing and generate more rake.
Contact the number resend whats required and stop playing there until get your withdrawal amount.
Nothing feels worse than losing or reducing a planned withdrawal by continuing to play after withdrawal delayed by your situation on a site.

Sorry, I didn't understand very well. Is your tip that I no longer play with the withdrawal money until everything is resolved?

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, I didn't understand very well. Is your tip that I no longer play with the withdrawal money until everything is resolved?

Yes. You got it.

You are dealing with the site very well. I hope you get your money soon.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
A couple Fridays ago I won the Cardschat Freeroll for $60 so I requested a payout. I used skrill they sent me an email declining saying my Skill email was not the same as my account registered email which is true but this never caused a problem with past withdrawals.

I got on live chat and they told I have to change my registered email to my Skrill email I told them to go ahead and do it and they said I need to call their Offices to get it done.

I said screw that as to make that call it would cost me few bucks from where I from. I waited a day and put through same request again and got it processed. Sometimes when at first we do not succeed try again.

J

Jjcozzetto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A couple Fridays ago I won the Cardschat Freeroll for $60 so I requested a payout. I used Skrill they sent me an email declining saying my Skill email was not the same as my account registered email which is true but this never caused a problem with past withdrawals.

I got on live chat and they told I have to change my registered email to my Skrill email I told them to go ahead and do it and they said I need to call their Offices to get it done.

I said screw that as to make that call it would cost me few bucks from where I from. I waited a day and put through same request again and got it processed. Sometimes when at first we do not succeed try again.
Good to here cause I'm worried about getting paid

vic88888

vic88888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good to hear and congratulations on the successful resolution.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Way to go SB!! :dancing: $$$ Enjoy!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars