Withdrawal Conditions at Intertops

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In april i cashed out on intertops making a deposit via neteller then playing my free winnings 100%

i started to play at intertops about 1 year ago and i had no troubles until this month, i did a deposit, i gave rake, i cashed out... but now they are giving me suspicious info that looks false. i'll post more info tomorrow.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, are there poker rooms where you do not need to deposit a deposit in order to withdraw? In my opinion, everywhere you must first put a minimum, and then when you win you can already shoot

oriole

oriole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general, are there poker rooms where you do not need to deposit a deposit in order to withdraw? In my opinion, everywhere you must first put a minimum, and then when you win you can already shoot
Stan James, 188bet, Planetwin365, BetOnline, Betcoin, Guts - I didn't have to deposit in order to withdraw, only had to verify my account. At Betcoin I didn't even had to send documents.

oriole

oriole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those are definitely the exceptions and not the rules - don't see any major sites listed there. Most poker sites require deposits to withdraw.

I think if you are going to call Intertops scammers - we still need to see their withdrawal conditions that you feel they did not honor. Otherwise - the thread title should change to something like "Withdrawal Issues at Intertops."
That's fair. I would change it if I could.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you have met their withdrawal terms I might be able to assist you. I don't have Intertops on my laptop - do you mind copying and pasting them here so I can read them?

Terms and Conditions

1584.png

mtn6qa7s5

Terms and Conditions for Intertops Poker Freerolls:

1586.png

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was going to put some screenshots but i did a mistake uninstalling Intertops so i can't do it now ( i should have took screenshots before)
but what i can say that last friday i received a message that i had to make $13.03 in rake and i did it and last payment request was denied because i did to accumulate still $10.07. ABSOLUTE LIE!!
when you open "rewards" page you can read 1FPP= $1 rake. i made more than 13FPP as needed. they are lying, i received the same message of rake requirements in the past 2 times but then i gave rake needed and i could cashed out. now they are lying.
and finally Avast recognizes this software as virus.

X

xiaoss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have received cashout just find from there.

oriole

oriole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was going to put some screenshots but i did a mistake uninstalling Intertops so i can't do it now ( i should have took screenshots before)
but what i can say that last friday i received a message that i had to make $13.03 in rake and i did it and last payment request was denied because i did to accumulate still $10.07. ABSOLUTE LIE!!
when you open "rewards" page you can read 1FPP= $1 rake. i made more than 13FPP as needed. they are lying, i received the same message of rake requirements in the past 2 times but then i gave rake needed and i could cashed out. now they are lying.
and finally Avast recognizes this software as virus.
Yeah same here. I would post screenshot of earned FPP, but I don't want to download their software again. They are very sketchy gaming website. I remember them sending me email about closing my account if I don't deposit within 24h, which obviously didn't happen :rolleyes:. They are licensed by one of the worst jurisdictions as well - 0 protection for players.

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are one of longest running sites as well.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I couldn't withdraw any freeroll winnings from Intertops Poker,as well,so I stopped playing there because of their withdrawal conditions.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Melbell is correct, Intertops has been around since 1996 I believe (last year was their 20th anniversary).

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are also more then just a poker room. That is just one part of the site.

MrGrace

MrGrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info i will be avoiding that site, sorry you got burnt.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I have never deposited with them I only played the CC freeroll a couple times they can be trouble from what I hear and read in other forums so I have stayed away from them, there are other Card rooms out there that are much more friendly.

Just keep bothering them with emails once you did nothing wrong, hopefully a different rep would take up your matter.

I had a problem with ACR a while a back. The first two reps would not fix problem but the third rep put me onto a supervisor and got it sorted.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intertops sucks.Their tournaments were comedic. Though I do agree with their rules.

M

mikiethebull

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So Best Alternatives for US Players?

Currently playing BetOnline, but there appear to be ALOT of regulars playing 4 or 5 tables at the same time, undoubtedly with HUDs that I do not have. However, I am still having success.

Considering Bovada or ignition - does anyone know if there is any difference between the two?

Also considering Americas Cardroom or Black Chip Poker - like the former, does anyone know the difference between these two?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide some advice on this.

T

tianyaya

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have received cashout just find from there

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when was the last time you cashed out?

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How is the player traffic on intertops. I've never played on it. Do they typically hit their larger guarentees? From what I'm seeing online their biggest tournament is a 4k guarentee on Sunday....

Darsno

Darsno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, yeah, I`m not playing there. If he made the required 13 points, that should be easily verifiable and completely undeniable. Any shifting about past that is pure humbug, imo. Why deal in real money with someone who doesn`t honor their own stated conditions?

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How is the player traffic on intertops. I've never played on it. Do they typically hit their larger guarentees? From what I'm seeing online their biggest tournament is a 4k guarentee on Sunday....

the traffic is low, basically is a site to play at cash tables.